Album bundle Presale codes not working

A

Anonymous

I signed up @ Morrissey official site https://us.mporium.org for email updates for the presale: I received an email with a link to purchase the album and receive a presale code upon purchase (kinda shady) so I made the purchase ($5). The code I received (paid for) did not work for the ticketfly site (the email only mentions ticketmaster, but the DC show is thru ticketfly), but lowinhighschool did work...anyway, the system is very screwy. Just FYI

Email text:
US TOUR PRE-SALE BUNDLE ON SALE TODAY10AM LOCAL TIME
Buy Here

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW YOU WANT BOTH THE ALBUM AND A TICKET, PRE-ORDER "LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL" EITHER DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OR VINYL COPY. ONCE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PURCHASE OF THE RECORD, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH A UNIQUE CODE TO ENTER ON TICKETMASTER. THIS CODE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE - LIMIT 4 TICKETS PER TRANSACTION. FANS WHO DO NOT WANT TO PURCHASE THE VINYL OR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CAN PURCHASE TICKETS DURING THE GENERAL ON-SALE FRIDAY 9/29.

LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL US TOUR PRE-SALE:
PRE ORDER MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM, "LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL" IN EITHER VINYL OR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FORMAT AND YOU CAN ACCESS TICKETS TO THE US TOUR BEFORE ANYONE ELSE. ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED EITHER OPTION (NO LIMIT TO ALBUM QUANTITIES), YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH A UNIQUE CODE TO ENTER ON THE TICKETING PAGE OF YOUR CITY. USE THE CODE TO PURCHASE TICKETS BEFORE THEY GO ON SALE TO THE PUBLIC THIS FRIDAY

It's all in the email:

"Use the presale code below to unlock presale tickets (available in select markets only). NOTE* If you are purchasing for shows in Portland OR, Detroit MI, Washington DC, or Chicago IL, you will need to use this code to access tickets: LowInHighSchool"

It's not shady, it's marketing. It's called an album bundle pre-sale for a reason.

There are plenty of other opportunities to buy tickets without the album later this week.

Also make sure you use the page that actually said PRESALE ORDER that includes the ticket its separate from the other preorders,.. I ordered the 4 album bundle before i realized that haha but wanted it anyways. Luckily Digital preorder is only $5

I purchased the album bundle presale for the Hollywood Bowl show but have no idea how I'll receive the album. Does anyone know?

I am wondering the same thing?? anyone know?

Well, I don't know for certain but I read about album bundles in general on TM's site. It said that in the case where the show happens prior to the album release date, an email will go out after the official release date. So .... I'm hoping we'll hear something on or shortly after 11/17. If not, I guess I'll have to contact TM.

I spoke with them yesterday when I got back to the UK and they said the album would be shipped on Friday. Didn't think to ask if they would actually ship to the UK.

Back
Top Bottom