All respectable users of Solo should wear this T shirt!

http://www.8ball.co.uk/tshirt/3/32852/T-Shirts/Slogan-&-Funny-T-Shirts/Everyone-Knows-a-Dave-Tshirt/

barney-1.gif

(the dancing barney has no connection, but i just like it:))

Why?

I don't know any Daves, does that mean I am not respectable?

love

GU

Why?

I don't know any Daves, does that mean I am not respectable?

love

GU

*cough*

Possibly you haven't met him in person, but you know Morrissey-Solo's administrator's name is David (no, we don't call him Dave, still Dave is a pet name of David). :p

*cough*

Possibly you haven't met him in person, but you know Morrissey-Solo's administrator's name is David (no, we don't call him Dave, still Dave is a pet name of David). :p

Oh yes, we've both met DavidT, but then why not show a T-shirt that says "Everybody knows a David". Even then, I wouldn't say that I personally KNOW him, just know OF him, would that even count?

that looks like Dave Allen to me! Obviously I can't see the finger but then neither can he-hee?

love

Grim
P.s. he's not dead is he? If so I'm sorry.

Shame, that design is great. Good website though, I like the idea that there's only ever 49 other people in the world with the same shirt!

Coiff.

Yeah, I like it when your shirt is unique in a way. Will be interesting to see how many of these I can spot on the next Moz concert here.:)

Back
Top Bottom