Morrissey Central "AMAZON TODAY, Number 1" (March 21, 2020)

Morrissey Central: AMAZON TODAY, Number 1

image_h1kfqk.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

What are you implying, would you like my wife to let you know if it's consensual or not?
I'm implying you're a creepy loser, who counts unsold seats at venues, studies attendance stats, album sales, chart positions in an attempt to ridicule an artist you fell out of love with many years ago. Thus making you extremely unattractive.

Would you like my wife to respond?
I'd love to hear your "wife" respond to your activity on here, the futility, contributions of negativity, the lack of productivity, the time wasted on here when you could be more attentive at home. Yes, I'm sure you have a sock account prepared.

I'm implying you're a creepy loser, who counts unsold seats at venues, studies attendance stats, album sales, chart positions in an attempt to ridicule an artist you fell out of love with many years ago. Thus making you extremely unattractive.

Ha, ok dick head, funny how you can make assumptions like that when you have never met me and know nothing about me at all. However there are some posters who do know me on here (and use my business from time to time) so happy for you to have your opinions as they mean f*** all.

You really should put me on ignore and then you wont get so angry you silly little man

Ha, ok dick head, funny how you can make assumptions like that when you have never met me and know nothing about me at all. However there are some posters who do know me on here (and use my business from time to time) so happy for you to have your opinions as they mean f*** all.

You really should put me on ignore and then you wont get so angry you silly little man
I'm far from angry, you on the other hand seem pretty shaken, trying to get your wife involved is frankly a bizarre response to my throw away line about how you needing to get laid.

I'm far from angry, you on the other hand seem pretty shaken, trying to get your wife involved is frankly a bizarre response to my throw away line about how you needing to get laid.

Nah, not shaken in any way shape or form fella, put me on ignore or do you enjoy stalking me?

Oh I'm glad you chipped in, you're slightly further down the food chain of trolls here. But yes, that's applicable to you as well.
Yes, certainly way below the likes of you. You can't handle an opinion that's different to your own so you revert to verbal abuse. What a man you are, someone we can all really look up to, eh?
Seriously, like @Surface says, feel free to put us on ignore if you can't handle our comments. If you don't like us etc...

Nah, not shaken in any way shape or form fella, put me on ignore or do you enjoy stalking me?
No Surface, I don't actively seek you out. You do post a lot on here, so inevitably I'll come across your posts, sometimes I'll shake my head and move on, other times, like now I'll respond. I don't have anyone on ignore.
I'm just curious how a man, with a business, a wife and family chooses to partake in trolling this site. Since you've never enlightened us here, one has to make assumptions. One being you're deeply unhappy and disturbed. Thus making your activity here cathartic and therapeutic.

No Surface, I don't actively seek you out. You do post a lot on here, so inevitably I'll come across your posts, sometimes I'll shake my head and move on, other times, like now I'll respond. I don't have anyone on ignore.
I'm just curious how a man, with a business, a wife and family chooses to partake in trolling this site. Since you've never enlightened us here, one has to make assumptions. One being you're deeply unhappy and disturbed. Thus making your activity here cathartic and therapeutic.

Why do you assume someone with a different opinion to you is a troll?

Yes, certainly way below the likes of you. You can't handle an opinion that's different to your own so you revert to verbal abuse. What a man you are, someone we can all really look up to, eh?
Seriously, like @Surface says, feel free to put us on ignore if you can't handle our comments. If you don't like us etc...
Challenging an opinion is handling it, no? I'm more confused how you middle aged men continue to reside here if you feel the way you do. There must be more productive things you have on your bucket list to partake in or are you a complete loser?

Challenging an opinion is handling it, no? I'm more confused how you middle aged men continue to reside here if you feel the way you do. There must be more productive things you have on your bucket list to partake in or are you a complete loser?
A comment that could equally be applied to yourself. Your lack of self-awareness is breathtaking.

Why do you assume someone with a different opinion to you is a troll?
Again you've side stepped my question with your own question. Counting unsold seats while subtly gloating is very trollish behaviour. That's just to tip of the iceberg regarding your contributions here. It's all very petty, what's your end goal? You seem more reasonable than that lunatic Skinney, but you're gradually filling in for him during his absence.

still 1 as at now

A comment that could equally be applied to yourself. Your lack of self-awareness is breathtaking.
Again, rather than address anything I've said, you're trying to hold a mirror up to me. Enlighten me about my lack of self-awareness?

Again, rather than address anything I've said, you're trying to hold a mirror up to me. Enlighten me about my lack of self-awareness?
The only one who can sort out your self-awareness issues is you - it's kind of implicit in the term.

Again you've side stepped my question with your own question. Counting unsold seats while subtly gloating is very trollish behaviour. That's just to tip of the iceberg regarding your contributions here. It's all very petty, what's your end goal? You seem more reasonable than that lunatic Skinney, but you're gradually filling in for him during his absence.

Why is it trollish behaviour to point out to someone who claims a venue is sold out, that it isn't?

The only one who can sort out your self-awareness issues is you - it's kind of implicit in the term.
The problem is you give no examples, just another empty accusation to distract from the original topic; why are you trolls so unhappy? Vexed that an artist you once admired has (in your eyes) pulled a 180 and challenged your ideologies and moral standing? Is that it? Were you people never privvy to Morrissey's outspoken contrarian past?

The problem is you give no examples, just another empty accusation to distract from the original topic; why are you trolls so unhappy? Vexed that an artist you once admired has (in your eyes) pulled a 180 and challenged your ideologies and moral standing? Is that it? Were you people never privvy to Morrissey's outspoken contrarian past?
The more germane question is, why are you so unhappy? You posts do not read as though they come from someone who is happy and satisfied in their life. That's what you need to worry about, not the mental states of some people on the Internet who have posted things which with you don't agree.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom