An archive photograph of Morrissey shared by Jake Walters

42245_mrjakewalters_photo.jpg

20180216_231021.jpg

20180216_230955.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
The infamous white/ivory denim jacket so loved by Morrissey makes an appearance. Errr, umm those trousers don't sit too well over the family jewels.

I saw the 'brick' thing too. I've seen where Moz fans have asked Jake things like, "How did you get to know him?" and he said, "No-one knows him."
Seems like mind games between them at times.

Last edited:
Mr Jake stuck that one up on his old site about 10 years ago.

Can't recall if he dated & located it at the time, but it's 1993. And for some reason Sioux City comes to mind, but that may just be the pills í'm on.

Always liked the childish Talbot Rothwell-ness glee of getting snapped in front of Sir Dick's barbers.

Mr Jake stuck that one up on his old site about 10 years ago.

Can't recall if he dated & located it at the time, but it's 1993. And for some reason Sioux City comes to mind, but that may just be the pills í'm on.

Always liked the childish Talbot Rothwell-ness glee of getting snapped in front of Sir Dick's barbers.

It is indeed Sioux City. His old site circa '09 previewed a few of his recent 'only just found' images. Shrewd given the timing, but he's doing ok for himself. That said, I removed the word 'new' from the title :)
Regards,
FWD.

I reckon if Jake really is living somewhere in LA now (it would not be Malibu), I reckon Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy should be worried about him as a stalker. Reckon maybe him and Alain White are sharing a place at the Toluca Lake apartment complex.

Now that should have been the sleeve for the new singles!!

agree, it's a great photo, boyish. Maybe for another re-release of 'Vauxhall' that would make a nice inner sleeve or gate-fold photo. Though I don't like when older artists use much younger photos, maybe going 2-3 years back is fine, don't know.

Hope he stays with more recent photos or 'cover stars'. ATYP cover reminded me of the 'hold onto your friends' promo cover and of course 'the world won't listen', I like both of the new covers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom