And Kristeen adds......

Helen Bach

Hands up who thought she would keep to her word about staying silent on this.

Her latest myspace missive:

".......... I also believe that there isn't much that should be deemed innappropiate at a rock concert. Have you LISTENED to the Imperfect List? Who idolizes the New York Dolls and Iggy Pop? Morrissey does. As far as "ringing well" with the crowd, you are one person speaking for several thousand that were in attendance that evening. My keyboard has four words on it. Kristeen Young Rude Girl. I will not apologize for being someone that Morrissey championed. I've apologized to Morrissey........"

Last edited:
What a f***ing crybaby.

Save the drama for your mama, Kristeen. You had an amazing opportunity, you toured with an international icon to sold-out theatres all over the country, and you did something stupid to ruin it. Stop whining, be gracious, and SHUT UP. We've all heard enough out of you. PERIOD.

bored before she even began

i'd probably be pretty frustrated if i were her. i don't really care for her music at all, but she makes a good point.

You'd think that after writing a song as graphic as "Dear God Please Help Me", Morrissey wouldn't be offended at that comment!

ah, 'When we get into your room whom will swallow whom' 10 times more racy. Morrissey just wanted to fire her. She even took KY to see the very band whom would replace them in Hollywood a few months back. Morrissey's a SAD OLD NASTY BITCH!

Last edited:
ah, 'When we get into your room whom will swallow whom' 10 times more racy. Morrissey just wanted to fire her. She even took KY to see the very band whom would replace them in Hollywood a few months back. Morrissey's a SAD OLD NASTY BITCH!

and we love him anyway. :rolleyes:

".......... I also believe that there isn't much that should be deemed innappropiate at a rock concert. Have you LISTENED to the Imperfect List? Who idolizes the New York Dolls and Iggy Pop? Morrissey does. As far as "ringing well" with the crowd, you are one person speaking for several thousand that were in attendance that evening. My keyboard has four words on it. Kristeen Young Rude Girl. I will not apologize for being someone that Morrissey championed. I've apologized to Morrissey........"

Clearly Morrissey is a New York Dolls fan, but Iggy Pop, not quite as sure...

Wait, where, what? That's not on her MySpace page in any form. Were you writing to her? Format certainly sounds like it - "you are one person," etc.

Now, is it quite fair to post something like this as if Kristeen intended it to be made public? Particularly since it carries a charge of attention-seeking?

The only other explanation I can think of is that she put it up, then changed her mind - in which case surely she realizes the error of her ways, which you have so thoughtfully pointed out.

Last edited:
That's some sorely bad judgment... the wrong thing to joke about the wrong man. She should have known better. It's a shame all around. She'll never make that mistake again...

"Rude" alone has no value or purpose... there should always be a point. It's fine to be rude in telling the truth, but pure shock value... you may as well be Howard Stern or Mancow. Shut it already.

Last edited:
Making one statement was dignified, but to keep adding things as they come to you makes you seem like a petulant child.

Back
Top Bottom