Morrissey Central "AND THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN" (June 11, 2020)

IMG_0137_fnpxrf.jpg
IMG_0138_yzirkz.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

A

Anonymous

4 new sweaters, fully emblazoned with the twat that is Morrissey douchebag. All worn by different people/models?

Ok. We get now Morrissey douchebag. You've seen the Is Morrissey xenophobic poll and are trying to compensate.

Twat!

D

Deleted member 29235

its a police station,theyr handing themselves in for toppling the local statue of ronald mc donald.obviously identifying mosques isnt your strong point.
I didn't identify it as a mosque, hence my query. As you clearly don't know the answer to my question and are writing your normal semi-illiterate bollocks, I'm wondering what your strong point is, if indeed you have one?

gordyboy9

its not me its you.
I didn't identify it as a mosque, hence my query. As you clearly don't know the answer to my question and are writing your normal semi-illiterate bollocks, I'm wondering what your strong point is, if indeed you have one?
iv got a degree in talking semi-illit balls.my strong point is making the world a better place.

Stephen Hofmann

We know your strong point...........being cucked.

gordyboy9

its not me its you.
The only way you could make the world a better place would be if you removed yourself from it.
haha and double ha.why would i want to remove myself from the world when i have so much going for myself,it is great being me.
think the moderators should have a look at this post,if you said the same thing to someone whos rather timid and of a nervous disposition then the outcome could be different.you should be ashamed.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom