Morrissey Central "AND THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN" (June 11, 2020)

IMG_0137_fnpxrf.jpg
IMG_0138_yzirkz.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I am still here, well spotted. If I am a bore then I nevertheless seem to interest you sufficiently that you can't resist replying to my comments. What does that you make you (apart from an illiterate buffoon?)
believe me i dont find anything interesting about you at all,if this is the way you stalk someone on a music site i would hate to be one of your ex girlfriends.

believe me i dont find anything interesting about you at all,if this is the way you stalk someone on a music site i would hate to be one of your ex girlfriends.
Who's stalking who? You started this little dialogue and you seem very unwilling to stop it. I am fascinated though that you have visualised yourself as one of my ex-girlfriends. Is there something you want to tell me, something you want to get off your chest?

4 new sweaters, fully emblazoned with the twat that is Morrissey douchebag. All worn by different people/models?

Ok. We get now Morrissey douchebag. You've seen the Is Morrissey xenophobic poll and are trying to compensate.

Twat!
Stop your stupid hate. !!!!

I doubt that @Verso would be the least bit interested if my wife was being porked by an African-American. You, on the other hand, seem obscenely petrified by the prospect of being so penetrated. Luckily for you, no man, black or otherwise, would go within ten fathoms of you.
Benny would!!!!!

I doubt that @Verso would be the least bit interested if my wife was being porked by an African-American. You, on the other hand, seem obscenely petrified by the prospect of being so penetrated. Luckily for you, no man, black or otherwise, would go within ten fathoms of you.

We both know you'd go postal if your wife was doing the deed. Lets not pretend.

Are they not supposed to be social distancing? Besides, who cares what tshirts they are wearing?

We both know you'd go postal if your wife was doing the deed. Lets not pretend.
It's quite the obsession for you, isn't it? I'm sure there are websites that will accommodate your Freudian inadequacy - perhaps you would be happier there?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom