Morrissey Central "AND THE SOUL GOES OVER …" (October 31, 2020)

unnamed_xiwuxm.jpg

Sean Connery, rest in power.

Regards,
FWD.

seans being cancelled already,you cant cancel a corpse,these people really have no shame.

Hurrah for folk who like to slap women

He was so much of a wife beater that his current wife put up with him for 45 years. His sons have commented today on what a wonderfully loving and caring husband and father he was. Still, if it makes you feel good about yourself to post wank like this, then well done. You really are a total and utter loathesome twat.

I know somebody who just tragically drank himself to death. The hospital are saying that he died of the virus - which the relatives are actually very pleased about.
I wish I could laugh about it - his entire troublesome alcoholic history is being conveniently erased. It's like "problem solved" - it's weird.

I wish I could laugh about it - his entire troublesome alcoholic history is being conveniently erased. It's like "problem solved" - it's weird.
Before his death in August, they tried to diagnose my dad with Covid twice. We insisted on testing, and both times he was negative. The first time, the false diagnosis was used to justify a withdrawal of NHS care.

He was so much of a wife beater that his current wife put up with him for 45 years. His sons have commented today on what a wonderfully loving and caring husband and father he was. Still, if it makes you feel good about yourself to post wank like this, then well done. You really are a total and utter loathesome twat.
Some people deserve a slap.

Gender immaterial.

Before his death in August, they tried to diagnose my dad with Covid twice. We insisted on testing, and both times he was negative. The first time, the false diagnosis was used to justify a withdrawal of NHS care.
That's horrific. My condolences to you and your family. Stay strong.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom