Morrissey Central "AND THE SOUL GOES OVER …" (October 31, 2020)

unnamed_xiwuxm.jpg

Sean Connery, rest in power.

Regards,
FWD.

Apparently women will be silenced & killed because Sean spoke words in the 1980s - words they've spent two days spreading across Twitter & Facebook so that even more men can hear them & be compelled to throw out their Bond collections or immediately start slapping their wives.
My Bond DVDs and books are smouldering in the garden as we speak. I’ve started on the Clint Eastwood collection, as frankly he’s getting on a bit and it will save me the hassle later.

In fact, I’ll do my Charlie Chaplain films at the same time—though the snowflakes obviously don’t like B&W films it can only be a matter of time before the awful truth dawns on them.

Are my Johnny Depp movies safe?
In fact, given the court ruling, probably not.
Much like all other bits of 'art' you/we might have. Best set fire to the whole lot as at some point they'll all be considered 'wrong' & a bad influence on society.
I'm just taking a last look at my Rupert The Bear annuals; they might need to go soon too!

rpt.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who would stop watching a film because of who was in it & what they were alleged to do, but probably didn't, but who cares if they did-be it Connery, Spacey or Depp-is a pathetic snowflake.

Last edited:
Much like all other bits of 'art' you/we might have. Best set fire to the whole lot as at some point they'll all be considered 'wrong' & a bad influence on society.
I'm just taking a last look at my Rupert The Bear annuals; they might need to go soon too!

View attachment 65155
“Researchers at the University of Toronto have discovered that talking animals, such as Mickey Mouse, Rupert Bear and our perky porcine pal, prevent children from learning properly about nature.”

I think your lockdown bog roll crisis has just been solved, thanks to the University of Toronto.

“Researchers at the University of Toronto have discovered that talking animals, such as Mickey Mouse, Rupert Bear and our perky porcine pal, prevent children from learning properly about nature.”

I think your lockdown bog roll crisis has just been solved, thanks to the University of Toronto.
Yeah, certainly looks like it.
Like many, I've always lived my life in accordance with the research findings from the fun-bobbys at UoT anyway. :rolleyes:

View attachment 65155
What has Rupert been accused of???? I loved him when I was a kid.... the scary one Hegarty ( I think) terrified me....

My Bond DVDs and books are smouldering in the garden as we speak. I’ve started on the Clint Eastwood collection, as frankly he’s getting on a bit and it will save me the hassle later.

In fact, I’ll do my Charlie Chaplain films at the same time—though the snowflakes obviously don’t like B&W films it can only be a matter of time before the awful truth dawns on them.
Never really liked Chaplin, always preferred Harold Lloyd.....
When Chaplin moved to the U.S and A... Stan Laurel was on the same ship as him ....
I bet you love all these tit bits Hovis, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you all ready knew this 🤓🤓

Never really liked Chaplin, always preferred Harold Lloyd.....
When Chaplin moved to the U.S and A... Stan Laurel was on the same ship as him ....
I bet you love all these tit bits Hovis, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you all ready knew this 🤓🤓
I didn’t know that particular fact. But Stan Laurel was Chaplain’s understudy for some theatrical work, before they began in film.

I like Harold Lloyd too. He was always on BBC2, competing with the 5:40pm news when I was a kid. Pure joy.

And then he’d have to reappraise his life, or risk joining Connery in eternal purgatory, for his lazy use of the sexist term ‘hysterical’.

The snowflakes carry big shovels Wild T, and your avine affiliations won’t save you from it. Indeed, the only tender turkeys they like are the fcuked plucked ones, in ovens.

Not sure why ya turnin' this political and
talkin' about murderin' Turkeys.
All's I meant is that Wild Turkeys are tender
birds of wonder.

I do wish people would stop this trendy "Rest in Power" nonsense. Though given that it's Morrissey, perhaps he's using it ironically.

Poor Johnny. He's cancelled.
No James Bond, or Edward Scissorhands. My Xmas viewing is going to be compromised.

There is still a Christmas isn’t there? Everyone still loves Jesus, don’t they?

No James Bond, or Edward Scissorhands. My Xmas viewing is going to be compromised.

There is still a Christmas isn’t there? Everyone still loves Jesus, don’t they?
You could close the curtains when you watch them, then no-one would be any the wiser.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom