Morrissey Central "AND THE SOUL GOES OVER …" (October 31, 2020)

unnamed_xiwuxm.jpg

Sean Connery, rest in power.

Regards,
FWD.

Moz is active !!! Does no stop publishing ,i love this revitalizing it is mutating to a version that only he knows,more virulent or more velvety ,we will see what he says on the interview
My Mozzy's is better thanks to god!!

Hurrah for folk who like to slap women

Sadly that was a state of facts during those times in most cultures. Hopefully now people understand that it's abuse and that it's utterly wrong. It's a crime in most civilized countries.
It's good to judge the cultural rules that in old times led to what we now consider crimes and abuses. But judging people who adhered to those mainstream cultural rules during those dark times, well, I'm not so sure. I used to condemn those people, but if we go on that path we'll have to condemn 99% of humankind for commiting crimes or for facilitating them. Maybe we should, I don't know. It's a big question mark.

The legends are getting thin on the ground, we now have Clint Eastwood, Frankie Valli and Morrissey left.

big tam is a fantastic actor but he certainly has his faults,dont agree with him on independance and when he came back to do diamonds are forever,it was a lazy performance and his delivery had boredom written all over it,he didnt like the attention that came with bond.r i p big man.

big tam is a fantastic actor but he certainly has his faults,dont agree with him on independance and when he came back to do diamonds are forever,it was a lazy performance and his delivery had boredom written allover it,he didnt like the attention that came with bond.r i p big man.
“Named after your father perhaps?”

A great line delivered greatly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom