Morrissey Central "AND THE SOUL GOES OVER …" (October 31, 2020)

unnamed_xiwuxm.jpg

Sean Connery, rest in power.

Regards,
FWD.

No James Bond, or Edward Scissorhands. My Xmas viewing is going to be compromised.

There is still a Christmas isn’t there? Everyone still loves Jesus, don’t they?
Yes there will be a Christmas, a lot of people this time will simply say “ 4uck the rules”
Jesus, wasn’t he quite big in the Catholic Church once?

Yes there will be a Christmas, a lot of people this time will simply say “ 4uck the rules”
Jesus, wasn’t he quite big in the Catholic Church once?
I’ll say he was CazBaz, apparently he was nearly as big as The Pope.

Watched The Untouchables (1987) on Sunday night as a tribute to the wife beater. He plays a mad old Irish racist in that. Reminded me of someone.

Happy birthday/anniversary...whatever...all Jocks are strapping
you see, scottish people couldnt give two flying f,,,s about being called jocks especially from the super race that is engerlund.not implying you were slagging off people from scotland or even worse that you were english.

Watched The Untouchables (1987) on Sunday night as a tribute to the wife beater. He plays a mad old Irish racist in that. Reminded me of someone.
i assume you are talking about brian de palmas 1987 film the untouchables where sean connery plays ageing beat cop jimmy malone,a film iv seen a lot in the last 33 years,dont recall jimmy malone being a racist and if your referring to his spat with andy garcia then you will recall it was a test to see what sort of cop he was.watch it again to refresh your memory.

you see, scottish people couldnt give two flying f,,,s about being called jocks especially from the super race that is engerlund.not implying you were slagging off people from scotland or even worse that you were english.
With living 9 miles from the Scottish border, I know many, many “jocks” either being friends of mine or through work....
None have ever been offered when I’ve said the j word...
There is also many Scottish people on a Saturday ( not so much now with covid)! Who come to Carlisle for the vibrant night life , and who are always friendly when talking with them in the city Centre pubs....
My “ jock “ friends are always the first to the bar to get you a drink...
Never met a tight one yet....

With living 9 miles from the Scottish border, I know many, many “jocks” either being friends of mine or through work....
None have ever been offered when I’ve said the j word...
There is also many Scottish people on a Saturday ( not so much now with covid)! Who come to Carlisle for the vibrant night life , and who are always friendly when talking with them in the city Centre pubs....
My “ jock “ friends are always the first to the bar to get you a drink...
Never met a tight one yet....
well said baz,theres this myth that scottish people are thrifty,nothing could be further from the truth.

well said baz,theres this myth that scottish people are thrifty,nothing could be further from the truth.
Quite right, I’ve been hammerd with the best of them..... yous also do the best house parties as well.... my best mate who’s father was Scottish done a great rendition of “ I belang te glasgee” sent a shiver down my spine..... happy days gordy ....
I’ve also worked in local bars years ago... and when you seen a kick come in for a drink, he was have no “a drink” no f***ing off home at 9-30 with a fish supper, oh the buggers were out till the death , which suited me as I wasn’t that far behind them 🥃🍺

Quite right, I’ve been hammerd with the best of them..... yous also do the best house parties as well.... my best mate who’s father was Scottish done a great rendition of “ I belang te glasgee” sent a shiver down my spine..... happy days gordy ....
I’ve also worked in local bars years ago... and when you seen a kick come in for a drink, he was have no “a drink” no f***ing off home at 9-30 with a fish supper, oh the buggers were out till the death , which suited me as I wasn’t that far behind them 🥃🍺
Kick ...should have been jock .... couple of errors in that last post gordy.... sorry

i assume you are talking about brian de palmas 1987 film the untouchables where sean connery plays ageing beat cop jimmy malone,a film iv seen a lot in the last 33 years,dont recall jimmy malone being a racist and if your referring to his spat with andy garcia then you will recall it was a test to see what sort of cop he was.watch it again to refresh your memory.

i mean Malone complains about "dagos" in the scene with this commander when trying to attain the details of the book keeper, and uses that term again when chasing out the guy sent to kill him. But you go off.

i mean Malone complains about "dagos" in the scene with this commander when trying to attain the details of the book keeper, and uses that term again when chasing out the guy sent to kill him. But you go off.
Your psychopathic hatred, and disingenuous dealings, Remind me of De Niro’s character in that movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

An Irish Catholic is being racist towards Italians?

There's a pressing problem.

Happy Bonfire Night.

20201105_114410.jpg

its called acting,its a script.its not connerys word its the words of oscar fraley.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom