Morrissey Central "#AnimalsLivesMatter" (June 4, 2020)

PETA;if I may use the Tiger King analogy is a bit like Carol who was really just the same as Tiger King but marketed herself differently . They do the same thing as other rehomers and animal shelters which regularly euthenaise HEALTHY and sick pets they can't rehome. They concentrate the marketing for charity status as animal protectors not advertising this is what they DO due to lack of space - so the donations don't dry up.

Bad timing yet again from Moz. When he sang 'I am two people' I think he meant it. One part of the personality makes great music. The other part is hellbent on destroying his career and his fanbase.
I'd wonder if those vinyl reissues will ever happen after all these calamities. His mouth/website should be put on lockdown. I'm saying that as a longterm fan of 35 years. This never ending drama is just destroying him. Does his mother not tell him to cop on a bit and pick his moments better. His website is a can of petrol and someone needs to put a lid on it. He should endorse #AllLivesMatter but maybe that would be a mistake too. Getting harder every day to be a fan of the man but I'll always be a fan of the music. I think he means well but his timing is like a wet fart during a minute's silence.

Animal welfare is always worth being discussed but with the world gripped by tensions in the USA and international racism having the spotlight burn brighter on it, this is bad timing.

Sam needs to get rid of Morrissey Central as it has done more damage than good. Morrissey should release another video or a statement addressing the backlash he has been getting and will no doubt get now because of this new post FROM SAM. It's the only way he is going to survive the onslaught of attacks. He needs to be straight and put the media in their place and until he does so their voice will be louder than his. Sure, his may be long lasting but he'll become as listenable as Gary Glitter.

Morrissey put your stubbornness and refusal to apologise aside and put something out to address all of this. I, as a dedicated fan, can only take enough bullets for you until I too am gone.
But surely Sam can't publish a word to that site without Moz's approval. If it is Moz's site then he has to take responsibility for what it says. I'm in favour of animal rights but doing that now will set the cause back, not help it. Maybe he is just looking for headlines. What's next I wonder.

This is his Utoya Redux attempt to reignite interest in his excellent recent album which was flushed down the toilet by public indifference. Instead of 90 odd Norwegian students being compared to chickens slaughtered for fast food he's trying to weaponize the death of George Floyd to turn the spotlight towards him but without some grossly inflammatory words it just doesn't work. Nobody is going to bite at a couple of YouTube videos. Most people will think he's talking about 'pets' anyway, that he's linking to some RSPCA video.

There's a serious discussion to be had about Sentience, Predation and torture-slaughter Corpsetarianism infesting human culture but it's not a discussion to which a millionaire who wears cashmere Alexander McQueen cardigans should be invited.

Yet again it's clear that the main focus of this feeble provocation isn't a serious attempt to comment on current events, it's just more ridiculous, desperate trolling which hopefully will be met with complete indifference.

Animal Lives Matter? Indeed. Speciesism is a key driver in human pandemics and respecting 'wild nature' in all its violent cruelty is essential so that reservoirs of 'novel' viruses are not unleashed by human encroachment into the remaining wild animal habitat zones. But if you wear cashmere and eat Kerrygold cheese it's really a bit silly to try to take the high moral ground or expound upon complex political and philosophical debates which you simply do not have the intellectual ability to understand never mind progress.

He's losing his touch. There was a real opportunity to max the max on the Offensometer here. He compared white Norwegian students to fast food chicken, but he could have lashed out at George Floyd's diet, found some evidence of him eating Kentucky Fried Shit, posted that fired chicken ad by that screeching singer...what's her name? Did that U2 song like a car alarm going off? Mary J Bilge. He could have thanked the police officer for saving any further chickens from being fried for George. You know if you're going to be offensive for career progression, you have to be prepared to 'go there'. What's happened to young Steven? He's losing his touch or losing his nerve. Or didn't want to upset Thelema Heuston.

Whilst I'm pleased he's allowed consensus reality to force him to moderate his past excesses as he hopes to rehabilitate himself with 'clueless consumers' part of me wishes he'd 'gone there' and ignited another petty, pathetic, ridiculous firestorm.

This memorial service on the telly to that poor murdered man has all the usual suspects. Sharpton etc. It's a bit like when Princess Diana died but with better music. Maybe Elton will turn up and sing Candle In The Wind with P Funk backing or Lady Gaga will start yapping, rapping, whatever.

It's appalling how George Floyd was murdered but the Antifa scum who are trying to use it to install 'Hillary In Drag', aka Joe Biden, are just pathetic.

Say his name! Ok, I will: David Dorn.

wishing wellness

Andy aka BB

ps: Mary is fab...just jestin...

Last edited:
When I was growing up Polish immigrants were the scum of the Earth (my heritage). People made fun of us and we just proved them wrong. We went to school, didnt ask for special treatment, and worked crappy jobs and gradually worked our wayup. We didnt scream for justice, we earned respect through hardworking and dignity. These protests are poor me mentality.

I don't recall the Polish being enslaved for hundreds of years and being sold on the auction block. Also, the Polish are caucasians, nothing to distinguish them on the street like say, a black person. This is not a good analogy.

They are storming black people. Don’t you watch the news?

That’s why I said that instead they should be storming all the slaughter houses and ending the insanity permanently.

The insanity of animal slaughter, which is the topic of this thread.

I think the Morrissey clan are pretty much of the same ilk. It's not just Stephen. He's a product of Irish immigrants who are probably all as vitriolic and strong willed as he is. Sam seems to be a particularly 'undiluted' example. Even more extreme than his uncle. It's not just Morrissey. They're, basically working class with strong family bonds and Morrissey happens to be the member of the family that expressed the way they all feel. I don't think any member of his family has any qualms with the way he conducts himself. Do you think he's any closer to his dad these days? Is his dad still alive? I saw him when I stood outside Morrisseys house on Boden Road. He was the spit of Morrissey these days. Morrissey may have the temperament of his mother, but he has the looks of his dad. I climbed over Morrisseys gate and knocked on the door, but there was no response. I went to his old dwelling round the corner and the gentleman, who lived there was foreign and misunderstood me and thought I had come to pick up Morrisseys mail. He handed it to me and I chucked it in the nearest bin. I felt like a criminal. I'm sure Morrissey will forgive me. I went to Mike's place and gave my demo tape to his missus. He sent me a postcard congratulating me on being 'halfway there'. Still got it framed in the kitchen.
I'm not sure what 'the product of Irish immigrants' bit and 'vitriolic' is about. I'm Irish. So what. Morrissey has always been opinionated. Thatcher was vitriolic. She wasn't Irish. Moz comes from a working class family that hasn't been working class (at least in terms of wealth) since around 1985.
I assume you're joking about trespassing.

I don't recall the Polish being enslaved for hundreds of years and being sold on the auction block. Also, the Polish are caucasians, nothing to distinguish them on the street like say, a black person. This is not a good analogy.
That's the victim mentality. My ancestors were oppressed so I am? It doesnt even make sense.blacks still carry a victim mentality. Ie a march.

It's also presumptuous to think that the cop killed George Flloyd because he is black. To assume so is racist. Maybe he felt like killing that day could have been a white person. Would there still be protests for a week? No because black people still think like a victim.

Tried talking to a dog once. Complete waste of time. I asked him what he thought about life on this generation ship; about the things people created, art, music, books and constantly going around the sun. He didn't even answer me. He just laid his head on his paws and went to sleep.
That dog is an arrogant prick. f*** him!

I think the Morrissey clan are pretty much of the same ilk. It's not just Stephen. He's a product of Irish immigrants who are probably all as vitriolic and strong willed as he is. Sam seems to be a particularly 'undiluted' example. Even more extreme than his uncle. It's not just Morrissey. They're, basically working class with strong family bonds and Morrissey happens to be the member of the family that expressed the way they all feel. I don't think any member of his family has any qualms with the way he conducts himself. Do you think he's any closer to his dad these days? Is his dad still alive? I saw him when I stood outside Morrisseys house on Boden Road. He was the spit of Morrissey these days. Morrissey may have the temperament of his mother, but he has the looks of his dad. I spoke to his mother too. She was very petite and wore white gloves. I naively asked her if she was Morrisseys girlfriend and she replied 'no, I'm the mother' She looked very young. I was sat, parked up in my red fiat panda, I'd just past my driving test. I climbed over Morrisseys gate and knocked on the door, but there was no response. I went to his old dwelling round the corner and the gentleman, who lived there was foreign and misunderstood me and thought I had come to pick up Morrisseys mail. He handed it to me and I chucked it in the nearest bin. I felt like a criminal. I'm sure Morrissey will forgive me. I went to Mike's place and gave my demo tape to his missus. He sent me a postcard congratulating me on being 'halfway there'. Still got it framed in the kitchen. Before all this I'd been to King's Road and spoke to a lovely old gentleman who lived next door. He was in his front garden and he made me laugh because he said 'I wasn't too keen on the other records, but I liked The Queen Is Dead' A little old man! In those days you didn't have the Internet or anything, you had too look through the electoral register, but the old man gave me more than a hint as to where I'd find Morrisseys abode and I'd already kind of narrowed it down anyway. I went over the 'iron bridge' that spanned the railway line and read all the heartfelt messages enscribed there. I pulled a twig from a tree, as I crossed the bridge. I haven't got that anymore. It was a wonderful adventure. The sun shone, and Manchester seemed alive with the Smiths for me. It was a sunny early spring day and I was on a council estate with a heart full of bewilderment, magic and perhaps a little crazy. I'll never forget the poetry of that day. Givr me a sunny day and a council estate and I'm happy. I also left a tape with Angie at Johnny Marr's place. No response. Never found Andys place. I do remember thinking, at the time though, how Johnny and Morrissey's abodes seemed palatial, while Mike Joyce's was pretty modest.
Blimey. You’re a dark horse Dale.

Unbelievable. Jumping on the current news story to hawk this shit. f*** PETA, and f*** Morrissey
But bless Morrissey fan forums, right?

This is the real problem - and a global problem - goons in uniform treating ordinary people like they're scum. Due to the pandemic we have given more power over to these goons. And rioting and looting will play right into their hands. All lives matter.

'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever.'

Oh, God those videos are horrendous.

He'll get into trouble for being an Animal Liberationist & equating human life with animal life again. If anyone spots it.

He shouldn´t get into Trouble, People should wave off desinterested by reading it. He can do what ever he wants, but using this hashtag is cheap and disrespectful. He is just laughing at everybody. Not so, when he complained about disproportionately police behaviour towards his own person. He then didn´t name disproportionate behaviour towards animals. He is so silly and knows exactly what people think and enjoys it. I always wonder what Boz and his wife think about him laughing about corona. Lyn had corona and it seems, that it wasn´t just fun.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom