anybody out there who play the bass??

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
i have some quetions about the tabs for the following new moz songs ..;)

something is squezzing my skull
mama lay softly on the riverbed
all you need is me
that's how people grow up

I would help if I could. Unfortunately, I can only play random U2 songs. And I do that by ear.

I would help if I could. Unfortunately, I can only play random U2 songs. And I do that by ear.

oh i also do it by ear..but i can't get it all...especially at the song that's how people..:rolleyes:

With Or Without You! :D

"Ultraviolet (Light My Way)" is my favorite. I offered to play the bass if they played the song but Bono said, "That's an old song that we've forgotten how to play."

Rat bastard.

"Ultraviolet (Light My Way)" is my favorite. I offered to play the bass if they played the song but Bono said, "That's an old song that we've forgotten how to play."

Rat bastard.

haha..my fave is new year's day...vertigo...one...walk on..i know it's a very simple one..but i like the melody and the feeling of the song!!!:cool:
do you also play moz songs or just u2..so i can give you a link to a great site with almost all moz and smiths bass tabs..if you don't know it, yet;)

haha..my fave is new year's day...vertigo...one...walk on..i know it's a very simple one..but i like the melody and the feeling of the song!!!:cool:
do you also play moz songs or just u2..so i can give you a link to a great site with almost all moz and smiths bass tabs..if you don't know it, yet;)

I barely even play anymore. I haven't got the time! :(

I have a Fender Precision.

EG00042.jpg

that's exactly mine..as you can see on my pic..:D..
for how long do you play now?
i'm not for soo long..i played the accoustic and e-guitar for 2 1/2 years and now for a few months the bass..but it's not too difficult for me..to change the guitar..for me it's much easier to play the bass than the e-guitar..and it's soo realing and cool..the sound and the vibrations you get when you play..i would never chnge again..:D

i'm not for soo long..i played the accoustic and e-guitar for 2 1/2 years and now for a few months the bass..but it's not too difficult for me..to change the guitar..for me it's much easier to play the bass than the e-guitar..and it's soo realing and cool..the sound and the vibrations you get when you play..i would never chnge again..:D

I don't know if you'd call it playing. :rolleyes:

I've had my bass for about 15 years and I still haven't managed to learn. I don't think I have the hand coordination to play well and was never able to afford lessons. I have a friend who plays, though, so if I decide to get serious about it, I may ask him to teach me.

Do you write your own songs?

i mean relaxing..not realing;)

I don't know if you'd call it playing. :rolleyes:

I've had my bass for about 15 years and I still haven't managed to learn. I don't think I have the hand coordination to play well and was never able to afford lessons. I have a friend who plays, though, so if I decide to get serious about it, I may ask him to teach me.

Do you write your own songs?

my father is a musician, too.he play the bass..but unfortunately..i haven't got the interest before..otherwise i would be worlds better..yes..i think i can name it playing..i think i got the hand for it..it's really good..but also in cause of my free lessons then..i can learn everyay for hours..so it gets better much faster..:D..yes i got a song..it's called let me see the word's beauty..i have not finished it, yet..i haven't got enough time..i search the end..it's really difficult..:rolleyes:

my father is a musician, too.he play the bass..but unfortunately..i haven't got the interest before..otherwise i would be worlds better..yes..i think i can name it playing..i think i got the hand for it..it's really good..but also in cause of my free lessons then..i can learn everyay for hours..so it gets better much faster..:D..yes i got a song..it's called let me see the word's beauty..i have not finished it, yet..i haven't got enough time..i search the end..it's really difficult..:rolleyes:

it's my first song..and i think it will be my last..really hard stuff..in future it will be the singer's turn:D

I have no doubt that you can play! I just wouldn't call what I do playing. It's more tinkering than playing. :)

How long has your dad been playing? That's cool that you're writing your own material. I'm not that talented. :o

I have no doubt that you can play! I just wouldn't call what I do playing. It's more tinkering than playing. :)

How long has your dad been playing? That's cool that you're writing your own material. I'm not that talented. :o

i will send you a copywhen i finished it..maybe you can rewrite my mistakes..there are a few i think:eek::D...no not that much..itried my best:)..i find it quite easier to find a good melody than writting a lyric..it's really hard stuff..and respect to all songwriter..and singers who write their own material.i don't mean the songs about lovers..f***..sex..bitch..and so on..i mean intelligent lyrics..with something true and something behind..
maybe that's also a reason i changed to the bass..

my father is from cuba..and he left cuba at the age of 18 alone with his band..then they immigrant to great britian..to london and lived there for 3 years just with the music..then they went to amsterdam..our neighbours til he recieved in germany..and then when i was born my mother wanted more time with my dad..and so it has become less and less..now he's working as an electronics technician but he produce a few songs..in direction of jazz and blues music..(i know moz would hate me now:eek:..please forgive me:D:p)..so he's not off that way

Back
Top Bottom