Anyone else have issues acessing the video portion of the EILS CD?

Tom

I just got my Bona Drag and EILS CDs via import and for some reason I cannot play any video content. It's almost as if it's just a normal CD, I receive no prompts that offer video playback and itunes only recognizes the two audio tracks. I'm using Windows 7 and I'm pretty computer savy, so I'm left to wonder if some discs are audio only? Has anyone else had issues? I would at least like to see the TOTP video.

I just got my Bona Drag and EILS CDs via import and for some reason I cannot play any video content. It's almost as if it's just a normal CD, I receive no prompts that offer video playback and itunes only recognizes the two audio tracks. I'm using Windows 7 and I'm pretty computer savy, so I'm left to wonder if some discs are audio only? Has anyone else had issues? I would at least like to see the TOTP video.

iTunes won't play the videos.
The CD is made to appear as 2 separate discs because it has 2 partitions.
One partition is audio, the other is data. iTunes will only play the audio partition.

You need to open your Windows Explorer and go to the CD drive and open the file "CLICKME_WIN".

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not getting that option.

This is all I see when I open the folder in explorer:

Snapshot.png

Actually, I figured it out, but thanks Flax.

I had "AnyDVDHD" running in the background, which is a program that removes all copy protection from Cds, DVDs and BluRays and it was somehow blocking the enhanced content from being viewed. Once I closed it, I could see the content.

Thanks again, I appreciate the reply.

Actually, I figured it out, but thanks Flax.

I had "AnyDVDHD" running in the background, which is a program that removes all copy protection from Cds, DVDs and BluRays and it was somehow blocking the enhanced content from being viewed. Once I closed it, I could see the content.

Thanks again, I appreciate the reply.
The problem is solved

I have this problem with a Pet Shop Boys single that is supposed to have a video on it but I can't find it to test this out. :(

Back
Top Bottom