anyone going to coachella?

Bought my tickets and booked my flight!!! I'm there for there the whole festival so I hope he doesn't do a last minute gig in the area or Vegas like some acts do. If he does, I hope its Thursday or Monday. :)

Bought my tickets and booked my flight!!! I'm there for there the whole festival so I hope he doesn't do a last minute gig in the area or Vegas like some acts do. If he does, I hope its Thursday or Monday. :)

well, dude, he did indeed add a gig on the saturday of coachella :cool:
but i am going to the whole festival :thumb:
i wonder how many others here are :confused:

that many, huh? :lbf:
well, other than Morrissey of course :o
i am really excited to see
mainPoster.jpg

some of the other bands :)
particularly the Yeah Yeah Yeahs :guitar:

is it just me or does coachella= a LOT of hipster garbage music.
superjunk, on the 4 row down, the day they are playing. public enemy, 3rd row down.

i would say dont die from the heat but you prob have a better chance of dying from bad music.

superchunk are amazing and totally old school. in fact, way too old school for the hipster of 2009 to like or even be familiar with. don't hate because they are not down with chain of strength or 108 or whatevs. saying is all!

is it just me or does coachella= a LOT of hipster garbage music.
superjunk, on the 4 row down, the day they are playing. public enemy, 3rd row down.

i would say dont die from the heat but you prob have a better chance of dying from bad music.

Presentz!

i thought i already posted in this thread, but mayhaps there's another one?

anyways, i'm only going Sunday. love ya Moz, but i don't ever count on you actually showing up and Friday's line-up is pretty lame aside from you.

Sunday i'm looking forward to: Late Of The Pier, Throbbing Gristle, The Horrors, and The Cure and i'm semi-interested in My Bloody Valentine and Yeah Yeah Yeahs

superchunk are amazing and totally old school. in fact, way too old school for the hipster of 2009 to like or even be familiar with. don't hate because they are not down with chain of strength or 108 or whatevs. saying is all!
na im saying why are they all they way down on the list, they should be on the top. they are one of the bands ide actually go see.

oh word to that, franks! there is a pretty short list of bands/performers i'd actually still go see live. superchunk is on that list.

na im saying why are they all they way down on the list, they should be on the top. they are one of the bands ide actually go see.

oh word to that, franks! there is a pretty short list of bands/performers i'd actually still go see live. superchunk is on that list.
this might sound REALLY bad but i think i saw them but i dont remember.
i do respect them and think they are good and deserve to be farther up on bill for coachella.
as in bands i need to see live, most of them are dead and gone and im kicking myself cause i actually had chances to see some of them but was too lazy or something at the time.

also give me 108 and chain of strength at coachella then i can head walk all over those hipster idiots.

Gotta get through one more day of work. Flight leaves tomorrow. Friday is the best day for me. Otherwise, the festival is pretty bland on Sat and Sun but I always manage to have a great time. Decided to camp this year though so hopefully I can get some sleep especially since they've apparently opened up a dome after-hours for those camping.

Thanks. I normally get a hotel but I waited so long that nothing affordable was available when I decided I was going. I did do the camping thing one year (when Rage Against the Machine played) and the worst part is waking up in the morning to the sun. While it does get hot in the day, it gets pretty chilly at night, usually in the higsh-50s to low-60 F.

^^^
Good luck mate..I can't imagine camping in that 100 degree heat

Weathers' been a bit off all this week in central L.A. a bit cold and windy. Coachella should then be perfect, sunny breazy, and about 85/89 degree. No baking in the HOT desert this year. Not friday anyway, sunday maybe....Just heard this will be Courteeners last gig so I might be going to Fridays coachella...:guitar:

Weathers' been a bit off all this week in central L.A. a bit cold and windy. Coachella should then be perfect, sunny breazy, and about 85/89 degree. No baking in the HOT desert this year. Not friday anyway, sunday maybe....Just heard this will be Courteeners last gig so I might be going to Fridays coachella...:guitar:

Do you have tickets already Jill? Friday is sold out although I'm sure they'll release some at the box office that morning. Just gotta make sure you're early.

Do you have tickets already Jill? Friday is sold out although I'm sure they'll release some at the box office that morning. Just gotta make sure you're early.

I wont know if Im going til late thursday, craigslist has a ton of them up for sale. Im not worried about tickets, Im in a bit of a pickle trying to get out of work that friday.....DOH!

Tags
english is hard
Back
Top Bottom