the i dont know what :confused:
then Felix da Housecat
then Ting Tings
then Crystal Castles
then i miss most of Leonard Cohen :(
in order to get over to Moz by like 8 pm
06.gif

then i guess just hang out for Paul McCartney after Moz :rolleyes:

I'll probably be hanging out main stage to get a good spot for FF, Moz and Macca. That means missing L. Cohen. I hope they do something like project his performance on the main stage videos. If not, oh well. Looking forward to Moz's 10 year return.:)

I'll probably be hanging out main stage to get a good spot for FF, Moz and Macca. That means missing L. Cohen. I hope they do something like project his performance on the main stage videos. If not, oh well. Looking forward to Moz's 10 year return.:)

Super. IF I do go, which as of right now, Im still in limbo with my job allowing me that day off, I'll look out for you. Who are you going with? IF I do go, its with three friends who arent Moz fans, so I might be milling around coachella solo.

woa, it was 10 years ago he was last there?
i remember having to leave trevor horn early because the person i was with had never seen Moz :cool:

I'll be there Friday as well. Looking forward to Moz on the same stage as Macca. I'll be showing my suppor with a YATQ tshirt (I'm sure I won't be the only one). Haven't been to Coachella since the first one with Moz. ten years ago. Can't believe it's been that long...where did they time go...why did the time go?

joey

Super. IF I do go, which as of right now, Im still in limbo with my job allowing me that day off, I'll look out for you. Who are you going with? IF I do go, its with three friends who arent Moz fans, so I might be milling around coachella solo.

I know a few people going but we it's rare we meet up for more than a few minutes. So for now, I consider it flying solo tomorrow. hehe. I usually hang along the rails to the left (stage right). My little sis joins me on Saturday. Oh, and I'm camping so I'll be there very early on Friday. :)

And yes.. its been 10 years. You should see the Coachalla DVD (or at least look for his performance on YouTube if it hasn't already been posted here).

Today` s weather for Indio, California

clear sky

High
87 °F (31 °C)
wind: 10 mph
humidity: 13%
precip: 0% chance
Tstorm: 0% chance

Tonight
clear sky

Low
53 °F (12 °C)
wind: 10 mph
humidity: 51%
precip: 0% chance
Tstorm: 0% chance

thats quite a drop in fahrenheit at night..but the evening when morrissey plays itmight not be alreday drop that low to 53 °F...

http://www.climaton.com/forecast/CA/Indio.php

have fun...
Tune in for the live webcast today featuring performances from Paul McCartney, Morrissey, Franz Ferdinand, The Airborne Toxic Event and many more
!
nice...hope someone will record this for those who cant be up(sleeping) at this time ..please...

Last edited:
I know a few people going but we it's rare we meet up for more than a few minutes. So for now, I consider it flying solo tomorrow. hehe. I usually hang along the rails to the left (stage right). My little sis joins me on Saturday. Oh, and I'm camping so I'll be there very early on Friday. :)

And yes.. its been 10 years. You should see the Coachalla DVD (or at least look for his performance on YouTube if it hasn't already been posted here).

I'll be going solo but meeting two friends around Franz stage time. I'll be iphoning throughout the day. Doing Courteerners, TinTings, CrystalCastles, WhiteLies, Franz, Moz and Macca. Someway somehow I'm gonna need to make my way to the front for Moz, I wanna get my smoke on for Macca from a few rows back. I'll PM u my phone#.
Any Solo fans wanna meet up throughout the day at coachella PM me I'm sure coachella will opefully have WiFi or 3g atleast. I'll be sporting a Moz shirt.....time to start getting PUMPED!!!!!.....(reaches for LiveInDallas...)

Lots of macca fans already claimin their spots with beach towels. I hope they realize it will get very tight as the sun goes down.

Lots of macca fans already claimin their spots with beach towels. I hope they realize it will get very tight as the sun goes down.

Beach towels? Where the hell do they think they are? The Playboy Jazz Fest? Finish them!:flamethrow:

Tags
english is hard
Back
Top Bottom