Anyone looking for Riot Fest tickets for tomorrow?

Moz Shankly

Hello all,
I’m a regular reader of messages by Morrissey, but first time poster here. I’ve got four tickets to see Moz tomorrow at Riot Fest if anyone is interested, not looking to scalp, in fact I’m willing to take a loss.
I bought them impulsively the moment they announced the Thursday show and was elated when it was revealed Alkaline was one of the other bands. Unfortunately, I didn’t think it be so controversial and unpopular to the Riot Fest crowd to have Moz there, and now they’re opening the show up for ticket holders of other nights. I see things posted all over that people are planing to make a scene :rage: Just not in the mood to have the first show since seeing Moz in 2019, ruined by a bunch of sanctimonious twats that think their misplaced righteous indignation makes them destined to be canonized in the church of social media, just isn’t worth risking the Cov for.

Have you considered a career in sales? That was a compelling pitch.

Hello all,
I’m a regular reader of messages by Morrissey, but first time poster here. I’ve got four tickets to see Moz tomorrow at Riot Fest if anyone is interested, not looking to scalp, in fact I’m willing to take a loss.
I bought them impulsively the moment they announced the Thursday show and was elated when it was revealed Alkaline was one of the other bands. Unfortunately, I didn’t think it be so controversial and unpopular to the Riot Fest crowd to have Moz there, and now they’re opening the show up for ticket holders of other nights. I see things posted all over that people are planing to make a scene :rage: Just not in the mood to have the first show since seeing Moz in 2019, ruined by a bunch of sanctimonious twats that think their misplaced righteous indignation makes them destined to be canonized in the church of social media, just isn’t worth risking the Cov for.

Sorry, but this ad is not that appealing to potential buyers.

😂 😂
Lmao! I didn’t think my opinion would sway someone who wanted to go either way. Maybe I should be a critic 🤔 lord knows we need more of them.

So have you decided to go anyway?

Back
Top Bottom