April 2011 Mojo

WhalleyRange

634336204137621216.Jpeg

http://cover.mojo4music.com/Item.aspx?pageNo=1822&year=2011

Simply beautiful and Dusty is on the cover too ( I love her voice, stunning). Can't miss this issue.
Cheers Moz

Simply beautiful and Dusty is on the cover too ( I love her voice, stunning). Can't miss this issue.
Cheers Moz

I don't think it's a beautiful cover just because of the photos of Morrissey and Johnny.

I'll read it in my local library first then decide whether it's worth spending my money.

I don't think it's a beautiful cover just because of the photos of Morrissey and Johnny.

I'll read it in my local library first then decide whether it's worth spending my money.

Well, I think that the cd cover only justifies its purchase.
Cheers Moz

Oh I'm so jazzed the protest girl gets to be on the cover of a cd! Even if it's just a magazine disc. Some of my favorite musical discoveries came from magazine teaser discs, they hold a dear place in my heart.

Last edited:
I got mine in the post today, subscription. Probably be in the shops in the next few days.

Ooooh!, Wah! What's the track listing please, anybody? Do we get "Seven Minutes to Midnight?", Redskins "Kick over the Statues"?

Ooooh!, Wah! What's the track listing please, anybody? Do we get "Seven Minutes to Midnight?", Redskins "Kick over the Statues"?

Madness - Blue Skinned Beast
Robert Wyatt - Shipbuilding
Billy Bragg - Which Side Are You On?
Three Johns - World of Workers is Wild
Girls at Our Best - Getting Nowhere Fast
HMHB - National Shite Day
Wah - The Day Margaret Thatcher Dies
Orange Juice - Lean Period
Nightingales - First My Job
Television Personalities - Paradise Estate
Felt - Grey Streets
Mekons - Abermant 1984/5
Redskins - Lev Bronstein
McCarthy - Red Sleeping Beauty
Band of Holy Joy - Who Snatched the Baby?

Madness - Blue Skinned Beast
Robert Wyatt - Shipbuilding
Billy Bragg - Which Side Are You On?
Three Johns - World of Workers is Wild
Girls at Our Best - Getting Nowhere Fast
HMHB - National Shite Day
Wah - The Day Margaret Thatcher Dies
Orange Juice - Lean Period
Nightingales - First My Job
Television Personalities - Paradise Estate
Felt - Grey Streets
Mekons - Abermant 1984/5
Redskins - Lev Bronstein
McCarthy - Red Sleeping Beauty
Band of Holy Joy - Who Snatched the Baby?

Thank you very much again!

I changed my mind after reading the track listing of the bonus CD, McCarthy is well worth buying this issue. :)

Oh super, another sodding retro~article about The Smiths. With all the usual suspects regurgitating the same old stories, and no doubt an exclusive unreleased archive behind the scenes postage stamp size photo. And nowt new from Moz.
And that spliced Morrissey&Marr cover is f***ing shameful. What is this, a 'Take A Break' hommage?

I'll still buy it but...

Red Sleeping Beauty - one of the classiscs. National Shite Day - classic. They're all good. I'm off to get this first thing tomorrow.

P.

Shit.
They had me at "Jon Savage salutes a band in its prime".
Oh well...where's me purse?...

Back
Top Bottom