Article: TTY: Mania at Morrissey concert in Hull, 18 September​ 2015; UK record labels remain 'not i

This is so funny thanks for filming it "Karl" what a coincidence that budget boy Ryanair has stumbled across it during his hectic schedule watching utube clips of Uncle Has Been.
Yes this kind of shit used to be really embarrassing but not anymore, this is pure comedy gold entertainment as far as I am concerned and long may it continue for the last two remaining United KingDum performances of Silly Salford Steven the big international tough puff born and braised at the Salford school of hard knocks (stop laughing this is serious ((to Silly Steven )).
Wow ! There's some serious heavy mania going down here at the front isn't there ? Every time I see mania on this scale at Silly Steven's performances I think to myself has the world gone mad ? These are scenes of a biblical level ! What kind of record label in their right minds wouldn't want to invest their millions in some heavy-adult-hardcore-ultra-cult-Silly-Steven-mania ? What does Steve have to do to prove he can still compete with the young bloods ? It's ridiculous, it really is, if I had any spare wonga knocking around I'd definitely invest it in some of this " mania " malarky. The KingDum will miss this national treasure when he is gone if he chooses to carry out his threat but whatever the outcome his spirit won't be broken because there's nothing left to break this is a man that publicly took on cancer and won. He's not a man ! He's Silly Steven.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

No record company will touch him after the Harvest debacle. When will he understand this?

Watching grown adults with grey hair fighting like a pack of dogs over another man's shirt is so f***ing cringe worthy.

LMFAO....my god! I've seen plenty of shirt tosses, mostly in the mid-west and east coast of the US, but comparatively speaking, nothing like that. People are NOT the same everywhere.

That was the most extreme shirt frenzy yet, he tossed out the shinny shirt too. Any one get a piece, what does Mozzer smell like?

If anyone wants to be part of the mania tonight at the penultimate UK performance by my uncle Steven you can still buy tickets on the door of the Eventim Apollo, we've got loads left.

My Uncle still remains without a record label.

Sam Esty Rayner
Photographer
Producer
Promoter
Phoney filmer

a bunch of old dudes in a frenzy over moz shirt.
luckily everybody on the video is straight just like the protagonists of his new book.

Simply, he will never be 'allowed' a record label, as Cameron and the bastard Tories don't want anyone like him to have a voice. It's obvious they are threatening him to stop touring so he cannot proclaim his message and show people the truth - they did it with Brand.

We need a Corbyn revolution to bring Moz back to the masses!

Kill the Tory scum!

The old dudes at the Morrissey gigs in the USA don't fight for old Steve's shirts anymore with CHEEZE-ITS still in the front pocket. Another reason I thank god I live in America.

Does anyone know where Harriet Wheeler lives?

Anonymous-London

Now that was epic. Funny as hell. A roomful of Billy Braggs fighting against a roomful of James McCartneys.
Some favorite moments: - when the one bruiser politely taps the other security guy's hip to move aside (6:12)
- the girl in the cheetah skirt placing her bunned head in a stranger's lap to secure her grip on the shirt (6:13)
- the Supergrassy kid with longish brown hair laughing with incredulity (5:15) - says it all!
- the final security shove on fade-out (7:21)

They might all be mentally ill, but you don't really see this kind of rock n roll fever anymore!

For you.

if
you
don't
get
it
by
now, will you ever?

- - - Updated - - -

Jealous?
No, I'm just not a borderline mentally retarded idol worshipper clamoring for a piece of Morrissey's saintly Neil Diamond-esque shirt.
The song might say he's not a man, but at the end of the day, that's all he is.

The old dudes at the Morrissey gigs in the USA don't fight for old Steve's shirts anymore with CHEEZE-ITS still in the front pocket. Another reason I thank god I live in America.

C'mon Sammy, are you that lazy that you won't even go on tour? I know he's playing places like Hole, Ply Mouth, and Szcibikstan but that's what professional Rock n Roll IPhone video makers do...they go on tour with the artist (Uncle Steve). BTW, I got a fax last night that the girl you are trying to impress with your IPhone vids was seen with that "Malibu House Flipper" guy Jasper at a f***ing Chilis in Tujunga!

Does anyone know where Harriet Wheeler lives?

Anonymous-London

Watching this reminds me of the time I got pieces of two of Morrissey's shirts at his gig at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago in '91.

He threw one shirt at the end of the main set, which I managed to get a part of, then at the end of the encore he threw the second shirt, which I caught, and a mini riot broke out. Fists were flying and people were gwawing at the shirt, tearing it to shreds. The first two rows of seats collapsed, crushing a girls legs, but no-one stopped even as she screamed. It was a real fight and I somehow managed to hold onto the shirt, though by the end I only had a piece maybe a couple of inches square.

It was only once the dust settled that we realized my female friend had been seriously concussed. We spent the rest of the night in a hospital several blocks walk away in a bad part of the city, burnt out cars full of bullet-holes on the streets, PEOPLE full of bullet-holes bleeding A LOT in the hospital entrance, being refused medical assistance 'cos they didn't have insurance. (god bless america!)

I still have both pieces in a small sealed plastic bag in a box in my attic. One shirt was red and the other was a black with silver shiny texture. He is wearing one of them on the cover of the You're the One for Me, Fatty single.

I was 17 years old then. I doubt I'd be fighting and threatening to knock people out over a bit of his shirt these days at the ripe old age of 40.

Last edited:
Looks as difficult getting Morrisseys shirt as it was a beer & t-shirt in Hull

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom