Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Found this picture.....

Cheers Moz

Attachments

• 418455998739.jpg
    418455998739.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 31
Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

I want to pre-order but I'm not sure that works. Can anyone confirm?

The option on Plan9 is gone now. Sorry.

No picture sleeve , that is interesting....

Cheers Moz

I do like the green design of the centre sticker though, but they are clearly trying to save money on art work :)

Those of you who are in the NC area, I was in Brevard just an hour or so ago and decided to stop in at Southern Comfort records on Main st. Someone mistakenly put one of these 10"ers on the new releases wall... And I bought it! $2.14 after tax, and it came with a voucher for $2 off the album when it is released! I got a hardy laugh on that one. Not sure if they have any more though, counterman said someone was in last week looking for the cd single.

Good luck friends!

I do like the green design of the centre sticker though, but they are clearly trying to save money on art work :)

harvestindex.jpg

Would this have been to much to ask?

Those of you who are in the NC area, I was in Brevard just an hour or so ago and decided to stop in at Southern Comfort records on Main st. Someone mistakenly put one of these 10"ers on the new releases wall... And I bought it! $2.14 after tax, and it came with a voucher for $2 off the album when it is released! I got a hardy laugh on that one. Not sure if they have any more though, counterman said someone was in last week looking for the cd single.

Good luck friends!

Man, I wonder if the store near me will get it. $2.14??? That’s worth it even though we will have all the songs.

Yes....they could have / should have come up with a picture sleeve sine we are getting no physical singles being released!
Who knows...this vinyl might become a collectable item...time will tell.

Cheers Moz

Take a look at the different prices :
Amazon.it Euro 10.61
Amazon.de Euro 21.51
Infrarot Euro 15.99 ( the price has gone up since it was first posted here....)

Cheers Moz

Such a shame that this thing is so darn hard to obtain! I placed an online order with a local record shop that was listed on the Record Store website and they said it will be cancelled as they aren't doing online orders. :(

Such a shame that this thing is so darn hard to obtain! I placed an online order with a local record shop that was listed on the Record Store website and they said it will be cancelled as they aren't doing online orders. :(

After crapping all over the idea of this release I did something hypocritical and ordered one anyway. Mainly the novelty of having the only 10" Morrissey record ever. I'm not aware of it happening before other than for The Smiths of which I have 3 albums in 10". It may be worth more than I paid for it one day.

If you really want to get one you can get one here. It's gone up a few euros since 2 days ago. You order and they email back with invoice to pay through paypal.

Last edited:

After crapping all over the idea of this release I did something hypocritical and ordered one anyway. Mainly the novelty of having the only 10" Morrissey record ever. I'm not aware of it happening before other than for The Smiths of which I have 3 albums in 10". It may be worth more than I paid for it one day.

Not quite; "..Fatty" 10-inch promo. Plays @78rpm too! ~

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Alright so they are a dime a dozen. Oh well...

Can you post a bigger pic of that please?

I had to reduce this to get it to upload at all, google harvest records cover it comes up under images.

Is there a link to buy in the U.S.? The one posted earlier didn’t seem to work for me.

Alright so they are a dime a dozen. Oh well...

There's these as well. I'd buy a nice 10" Fatty if there's one out there at reasonable money.IMG_8096.jpg

I am also in the US and looking for a link to purchase one. If nothing pops up I'll check the record shops in the city tomorrow.

The interesting thing is that you cannot find any on E Bay......till somebody buys a few from an online store and sells them for silly money....

Cheers Moz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom