Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

A tastefully placed barcode would change everything.

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

A tastefully placed barcode would change everything.

At least we'd know it's official.

They are really getting a lot of mileage out of this sleeve.

And the frustrating thought is, it's the worst Morrissey cover I own, and I bought Maladjusted on vinyl!

I have e mailed Recordstore.co.uk to find out if they have any news about this upcoming release....but if the artwork is really the same as the album well...that is very very very disappointing. Come on Steven FFS!

Cheers Moz

It's supposedly not the same artwork. The reverse side of this 10" RSD release has his arse hanging out of the track-suit bottoms.

I have e mailed Recordstore.co.uk to find out if they have any news about this upcoming release....but if the artwork is really the same as the album well...that is very very very disappointing. Come on Steven FFS!

Cheers Moz

It's supposedly not the same artwork. The reverse side of this 10" RSD release has his arse hanging out of the track-suit bottoms.

the dog licking it?

According to Sister Ray in the UK this is an HMV exclusive.

I called HMV today and they said they can't get it from their supplier (?!) and they won't sell it in their stores

What a f***ing mess , honestly....this is a joke!!

Cheers Moz

......"We do not offer International Shipping or Inmate Mailing Services" Oh well.....

Cheers Moz

Well it wouldn't be the first time we've seen his bare ass.

I called HMV today and they said they can't get it from their supplier (?!) and they won't sell it in their stores

That information is incorrect. I work for Hmv. It's priced at £9.99

Proof is in the photo 1404315428746.jpg

That information is incorrect. I work for Hmv. It's priced at £9.99

Proof is in the photoView attachment 32088

You are a star....but can it be ordered online ? Or will any other online stores stock it?

Cheers Moz

Sorry what about that Release date 16th June 2014....Mind you, I might get it all wrong....

Cheers Moz

Sorry what about that Release date 16th June 2014....Mind you, I might get it all wrong....

Cheers Moz

The release date is just an error on our system.

HMV no longer have an online store.

HMV no longer have an online store.

Yes I know, a real shame by the way.....So it will only be available in HMV shops and that is it, correct?

Cheers Moz

......"We do not offer International Shipping or Inmate Mailing Services" Oh well.....

Cheers Moz

Damn. And to think I just picked up a turntable at my prison commissary. Been saving for years...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom