Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Yes I know, a real shame by the way.....So it will only be available in HMV shops and that is it, correct?

Cheers Moz

Not all HMV stores will stock the item in question. We have 1 on order at my store and that's mine. Hands off!

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Not all HMV stores will stock the item in question. We have 1 on order at my store and that's mine. Hands off!

Thanks a lot , you have been very helpful ! So it looks like it is gonna be a challenge to get hold of this release.....

Cheers Moz

I placed an Order on this link : http://www.plan9music.com/Item/9006436273#

On the link, the "Pre-Order" or any form of purchase option isn't present anymore. I'm a bit worried, tbh. I'll let you all know what happens. I'd hope that at very least, they'd notify me that my Order isn't going through. I guess only time will tell.

The low price on that link concerned me, too. $2 and $4.49 shipping. $6.49 total, I paid with a UK card. Total would be about £3-4, including P&P. The price is literally so low it worries me...

Anyone live in South Carolina?

Last edited by a moderator:

I placed an Order on this link : http://www.plan9music.com/Item/9006436273#

On the link, the "Pre-Order" or any form of purchase option isn't present anymore. I'm a bit worried, tbh. I'll let you all know what happens. I'd hope that at very least, they'd notify me that my Order isn't going through. I guess only time will tell.

The low price on that link concerned me, too. $2 and $4.49 shipping. $6.49 total, I paid with a UK card. Total would be about £3-4, including P&P. The price is literally so low it worries me...

I want to pre-order but I'm not sure that works. Can anyone confirm?

What the f***

available now from www.amazon.fr - ships to uk for under 11 pounds all in

Thanks just ordered at least i think i did, my French isn't great.

I don't speak french, but I think it says release date of July 15?

It has the 4 tracks listed and it is $10 so I'm guessing that this isn't the LP.

I clicked on the U.S. link and it said not in stock til 7/7? Given the track list I’m just going to wait.

To everyone worrying about the $2 price at Zia Records (http://www.ziarecords.com/Item/9006436273 as mentioned in an earlier post)... It's legit! I ordered two this morning as soon as I saw the link and just got an email from Zia fifteen minutes ago- they wrote that it was limit one per person. Hope that helps!

Ugh you can't purchase it online anymore.

I also bought on Plan 9. I got two 10" for $2 each plus shipping. It seems to be taken off the site where you can buy it and it says instore only now. And it comes with a $2 off the purchase of the album. All seems a little fishy. Hope they honor what they put on the site. I too will keep everyone informed. I really hope they do the right thing here.

Damn I wish I had bought this for $2 when I had the chance yesterday. If anyone else finds an In Stock link, please post.

Amazon.it should be selling it too as 10 Euros for the Vinyl can only be the 4 track one.....and yes that german link is very clear that is the one!

Cheers Moz

That information is incorrect. I work for Hmv. It's priced at £9.99

Proof is in the photoView attachment 32088

Thanks for the information. I've ordered mine at my local HMV, so fingers crossed. Didn't hint at availability issue, but we'll see.

When asked about street date staff said 16th of July ~ a Wednesday. Presume he just misread that system screen.

Do you have any further info as to release date? Or how limited an edition is limited?

I ordered mine from that Zia Records link. I emailed them to make sure $2 was really the price and that my order was legit. They said it was being shipped out to me today. They said it came in a plain white sleeve with that sticker on it, just like the one someone posted here in this thread, no picture sleeve. I assume that's how all of them will be.

I ordered mine from that Zia Records link. I emailed them to make sure $2 was really the price and that my order was legit. They said it was being shipped out to me today. They said it came in a plain white sleeve with that sticker on it, just like the one someone posted here in this thread, no picture sleeve. I assume that's how all of them will be.

No picture sleeve , that is interesting....

Cheers Moz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom