Article: "World Peace..." LP to be released on Virgin EMI according to Piccadilly Records (expected

An anonymous person and Tbevie posted the link:

Morrissey - World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Virgin EMI - Piccadilly Records

2xLP
£24.99
Cat Number
Release Date
Expected 15 Jun '15

Uncleskinny posted the link:

Morrissey - Virgin EMI Records

UPDATE 1:20PM PT:

JoeSellMozza writes:

This site and link is online for months - so no news!

UPDATE June 10:

Post by javert:

Nope, it's last years and will not be sold:

See the email below from Piccadilly Records:

Hi Guy,
It's the release from last year.

Although now it looks like we won't be getting it.

We remembered the kerfuffle with it last time and then decided to stay clear...

Thanks,
Philippa

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WPINOYB to be released on Virgin EMI

Does that mean he has signed with virgin emi now?
A new album on the way?! :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
I better see a song about me on the new album. He has meet me now, there is no excuse

No way! ;)

Good news. :clap:

Eurgh Moz is a joke, already bought the vinyl and the orange vinyl, and the 10" pointless 4 tracker.

Maybe he'll take the opportunity to move a few tracks around (3 of the bonus tracks to replace crap album-proper stinkers) to make this a better record.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! He has signed a deal. Morrissey has found his home. The eagle has landed, the troops are safely back home, Dorothys back in Kansas, Kim kardashin is finally pregnant again and moz has got a new deal, all is finally right with the world Excuse me whilst i jump of joy. :guitar:

Love you moz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please god let the new album come fast, i can't wait. :pray::pray::pray:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! He has signed a deal. Morrissey has found his home. The eagle has landed, the troops are safely back home, Dorothys back in Kansas, Kim kardashin is finally pregnant again and moz has got a new deal, all is finally right with the world Excuse me whilst i jump of joy. :guitar:

We don't know that.

Word for word exactly how I feel

That means more tour dates to support it!!!!! PHOENIX AND EL PASO PLEASE!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can now finally cancel the F Y F Festival, he no longer needs their dollars soaked in animal blood !
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can now employ/form a decent band that can write some half decent stuff !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yes, this is great because I feel sorry for the people who do not know about this amazing album! Just today my lawyer asked if Moz has a new album, and I said, hell yeah, and it's great! But people don't know about it because of the ego of that Harvest dude. My lawyer said he saw Moz at the Whole Foods in Hollywood about 6 months ago, but he didn't have any details. Oh well. :p

Great news

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can now finally cancel the F Y F Festival, he no longer needs their dollars soaked in animal blood !
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can now employ/form a decent band that can write some half decent stuff !

Benny-the-British-Butcher
Benford, My sweetheart i have missed you :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom