Austin, Tx.

billybud71

Thank You, But No...
Per Front Gate Tickets - the Austin show has been reschduled for April 16 2013 - FYI

I submitted a request to get refunded on the canceled show via email and they advised the show is rescheduled for April 16

I submitted a request to get refunded on the canceled show via email and they advised the show is rescheduled for April 16

Nice. Thanks! (Debating whether I'll need to refund my ticket or not, I hope they're as ok with it as Ticketmaster surprisingly is).

yeah, I may just hang on to my Austin ticket. Should be seeing my Vegas ticket refund soon from Ticketmaster.

Everyone that is going to the Austin show...that has an iphone, and has (or will have) the app: Vyclone? Its an app that lets you take shots of a show at different angles. I figure a couple of us could meet before the show on April 16th, and we can all somehow figure out how to record one song together and make a video of the song and maybe put it on YouTube. I know, I'm a nerd. But I don't care. Or if you just want to meet and chat or something? I'm going to the show alone because my boyfriend doesn't like Morrissey, so like usual - I show up to parties alone! lol

Everyone that is going to the Austin show...that has an iphone, and has (or will have) the app: Vyclone? Its an app that lets you take shots of a show at different angles. I figure a couple of us could meet before the show on April 16th, and we can all somehow figure out how to record one song together and make a video of the song and maybe put it on YouTube. I know, I'm a nerd. But I don't care. Or if you just want to meet and chat or something? I'm going to the show alone because my boyfriend doesn't like Morrissey, so like usual - I show up to parties alone! lol

Sounds like you need a new boyfriend.

I'm up for meeting any fan but the only place I'll be on day of show is in the queue... Perhaps after party on 6th somewhere? and yes, sounds like you do need a new BF

Last edited:

I'll look for that app..sounds interesting! Luckily for me, my BF is a big Morrissey fan, if our work schedule works out we'll both be at show. You should either get a new BF or force him to go to show and make him a convert. :D

I will be there because I just heard that Ellen Degeneres will be there in person so film something funny for her show.

Back
Top Bottom