Authentic signature?

roky

I got this in a lot of records I bought from a seller in NC. Said he got it signed in 1992 at the Charlotte NC show. It was just included with the collection I bought. It wasn't just bought for the "signed" record. Do you guys think it is authentic?

Attachments

• IMG_20170719_133412_934.jpg
    IMG_20170719_133412_934.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 0
I think his sister signed that one. Easy to spot. So in a way, it is authentic. ;)

No mate, Dunno where you're finding these, but most, if not all the signed items you've posted are fake, (In my opinion).
What other signed items have I posted besides my signed poster, which we all know is real? I didn't think this was real at all, like I said in my post, it was in a lot of records I bought from a record vender at a boot sale in NC. It wasn't bought for the sig, it came in the whole lot.

What other signed items have I posted besides my signed poster, which we all know is real? I didn't think this was real at all, like I said in my post, it was in a lot of records I bought from a record vender at a boot sale in NC. It wasn't bought for the sig, it came in the whole lot.

Whoops, sorry mate, i didnt have time to read the full post, i thought it was Elspeth Buggery's item, and was referring to his sigs. My bad. :crazy:

Whoops, sorry mate, i didnt have time to read the full post, i thought it was Elspeth Buggery's item, and was referring to his sigs. My bad. :crazy:
Haha. I wouldn't by a sig piece unless I was 100% sure and no way in hell would I pay a penny for her fake crap.
No problem mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom