'Autobiography' is No.1 on the UK national paperback chart for the fifth consecutive week - TTY

Finally something worth reading is at the top! GO MOZ GO!!!

Now if only those 4 new unreleased songs were as good as this book (I haven't read yet) is Moz would be onto something. Getting it all of his chest between 400+ pages could mean his has very little left to jingle jangle about. Is this a bad thing considering those 4 songs I have struggled to listen to with the blah, blahs and the ya yas with very mediocre lyrics in between? I really like Years Of Refusal and it's a masterpiece compared to the aforementioned 4. Going out on a high note comes to mind :)

- marred.

Number one again and yet it's not available in-store at Sainsbury's or HMV in my town. Proper bookshops should be loving it!

Wonder if , on the back of this , he's had any new approaches from record labels ? Surely the sheer volume of books sold must be attracting some interest ?

Now if only those 4 new unreleased songs were as good as this book (I haven't read yet) is Moz would be onto something. Getting it all of his chest between 400+ pages could mean his has very little left to jingle jangle about. Is this a bad thing considering those 4 songs I have struggled to listen to with the blah, blahs and the ya yas with very mediocre lyrics in between? I really like Years Of Refusal and it's a masterpiece compared to the aforementioned 4. Going out on a high note comes to mind :)

- marred.

Reading this now it's apparent I typed it too early in the morning. The sentiment is there even if the spelling and grammar isn't.

Wonder if , on the back of this , he's had any new approaches from record labels ? Surely the sheer volume of books sold must be attracting some interest ?

So obsessed with the "number one" slot he's been buying his own book in huge numbers online :rofl:

I am getting a bit tired of all these "exciting" announcements : I can fully understand mentioning the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd week being number 1 paperback .......but now 4th & 5th and maybe 6th , 7th and so on and on and on and on......
Cheers Moz

I am getting a bit tired of all these "exciting" announcements : I can fully understand mentioning the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd week being number 1 paperback .......but now 4th & 5th and maybe 6th , 7th and so on and on and on and on......
Cheers Moz

He's finally got a number one of course he's going to boast about it.

Bye bye Australia, Broady's gonna get you.

Anonymous replying scornfully to anonymous. How are we to tell you guys apart???

Agree - all these anonymous posts make the points lose a bit of credibility to me.

Great that we have something to celebrate!

I love how some people turn it into another excuse to moan!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom