Bad Architecture

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
pin01_l95u4vnc.jpg

So your in the upstairs room in the apartment in the middle and you go to leave the house, where exactly do you step? :squiffy:

I think those stairs are great. There's no other way to do it. You have to have them that steep to leave room for the door at the bottom and you can't have a full platform at the top without having either a big drop or an even steeper angle. Some are different heights. It's very funky and I'm sure it's difficult to walk up and down as stairs go, but these people are young and healthy and they deal with it. It looks like something from a video game or a painting. Not practical but it works and I like the way it looks.

There's no rail on those stairs because Hugo Chavez spent all of the oil money in Venezuela having his posters photoshopped so he doesn't look like one of the Chimpmunks. Hugo Chavez doesn't care if you can or cannot get out of your apartment to vote, because he is going to win the election anyway.

There's no rail on those stairs because Hugo Chavez spent all of the oil money in Venezuela having his posters photoshopped so he doesn't look like one of the Chimpmunks. Hugo Chavez doesn't care if you can or cannot get out of your apartment to vote, because he is going to win the election anyway.

Good point.

pin01_l95u4vnc.jpg

So your in the upstairs room in the apartment in the middle and you go to leave the house, where exactly do you step? :squiffy:

They won't need stairs in a short while anyway, because it appears that that alcove is going to fall apart at the floor, the way that beam seems to be sagging (directly behind the poster/flag of Hugo).

The poster of Hugo (and a lot of faith) is what's holding it up. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom