Ban icky adverts

Hellie

Lost
Yesterday my children and I (their dad also) all decided to be a bunch of lazy chavs and eat our tea on our laps in front of the TV.

First advert on was for "vaginal" itching.:sick:...Seven year old asks..."whats a vagina dad?":p Nine year old says..."its a front bottom stupid":o everyone laughs.Except me.

Red faces all round.My potato waffle and veggie finger looking less appetising by now.

Next ad..."imodium" for having the shits.:(..laughter all around.

Next ad..... bloody sanitary towels.:mad:

Really does the world need to know about all this stuff?.If my bloody vag is that itchy I would like to discreetly go to the chemist and get some generic vag lubricant without my children knowing what the hell it is.(not that I have:rolleyes:)

Sorry for the rant.

Yesterday my children and I (their dad also) all decided to be a bunch of lazy chavs and eat our tea on our laps in front of the TV.

I had to look up what a "chav" was.

from the urban dictionary:

"...Chavs are completely Amoral, having never been subjected to right and wrong by their inattentive, uncaring and often absent parents...Chavs are for the most part, extremely stupid. However, some of them render a form of low cunning, which can be misinterpreted as intelligence. However this is false. A Chav has no desire to better themself through honest means nor learn anything outside of car modification..."

Erection ads should be given the boot also.

If you switch off your TV the problem is solved.
some people may choose to think this was a flippant remark, but i do not
honestly, tv is destroying your children, and i mean the ads mainly
ALL OF THE ADS
ads program your children into being a certain way
parenting can counter act that to a point, but only a point...

ALL OF THE ADS

I don't think the ads are the greatest problem...the Disney Channel is near the top.

ALL OF THE ADS

Didn't destroy me. :)

I remember when I was really young, like 6 or something. There was an advert for something on TV, I don't even remember what now, but I REALLY wanted it, I saved up all my money for two months, which is a very, very long time for a 6 year old.

I got it, it was nothing like the advert, and I realised advertising was a lie.

Didn't destroy me. :)

I remember when I was really young, like 6 or something. There was an advert for something on TV, I don't even remember what now, but I REALLY wanted it, I saved up all my money for two months, which is a very, very long time for a 6 year old.

I got it, it was nothing like the advert, and I realised advertising was a lie.
shoot, i was just thinking that you were someone not exposed to a lot of tv :eek:
shows what i know :rolleyes:

Has anyone else been to the cinema recently? I went with my Dad yesterday, and we saw an ad warning against buying cheap medicines online. Fine, except in this ad, a man pulls a dead rat out of his mouth. :sick::sick: We both need mindbleach. And therapy. *Shudders*

Has anyone else been to the cinema recently? I went with my Dad yesterday, and we saw an ad warning against buying cheap medicines online. Fine, except in this ad, a man pulls a dead rat out of his mouth. :sick::sick: We both need mindbleach. And therapy. *Shudders*

Woah:eek:. Everytime I've been to the movies its just had those word scramble games on the screen in the beginning along with advertisements for the theater itself. Then the previews, etc. No yucky med ads :p

...I think that woman who storms to the front of the stage, grabs the spotlight and declares she has head lice is a godess!!!
but I really HATE that Bullying BRAT that looks down her snooty snotty nose as her dad tries to prepare her breakfast ...she is a TWOT beyond compare.
(and i too LOVE the way that the Female menstuational cycle is depicted in a nice shade of blue...maybe it's just aimed at Royalty).
AND....The fox on the foxy bingo ads looks just like my cousin!! (..A bit better coiffured though....)

there's been this new commercial that I see constantly now. it's for this new vag product called "Rephresh." I forget exactly how it goes, but there's these different woman and they're like "after a shower...rephresh!.....after douching...rephresh!!" haha, ahhhh, it's horrible. i could not say "after douching...rephresh!" with a straight face no matter how much you paid me!! :cool::p

rephresh.jpg

Last edited:
A handy advert if you do have an itchy vagina.

I don't watch commercials, when not DVRing stuff, I always switch channels during commercials.. C-Span is my channel of choice for that since there are never advertisements there, and it's educational programming about politics and such <3

Back
Top Bottom