Banana!

Those bananas in that picture are too raw, I think.

BTW, I ate banana today!!!!!!!! It was good.

Those bananas in that picture are too raw, I think.

BTW, I ate banana today!!!!!!!! It was good.

i have a couple for my lunch at work everyday!

One time I found a blackened banana peel outside my school. It looked like leather.

I went back to the same spot a year later, and it was still there! I poked it with a stick.

I was addicted to bananas when I was 4-5.
I've had enough of them, I hardly like to eat them. :p

One time I found a blackened banana peel outside my school. It looked like leather.

I went back to the same spot a year later, and it was still there! I poked it with a stick.

LOL....why would any one poke a banana skin with a stick:)

They make my throat itch...

stop wearing them as a necklace then!!!

I didn't know that bananas were like a laxative, though.

just had a thought, may be the 50 bananas weren't to be taken orally :eek:

That reminds me what I have done when I was little... :rolleyes: I'm really ashamed of it but someone else taught it to me... :D

Banana peels... alternative for vegan people who wants a jacket which looks like leather.

I love bananas!!

Has anyone tried that M & S chocolate dip on the adverts yet? I haven't :(

how stupid! first off, bananas are part of the BRAT diet (bananas Rice Applesauce and TOast) that people eat after they've been through vomiting and diarrhea so even 50 bananas probs wont give anyone the runs. 50 ORANGES, yes! duh!

second... huh i had another point but i forgot it. damn i knew i should have taken my flinstones vitamin.

how stupid! first off, bananas are part of the BRAT diet (bananas Rice Applesauce and TOast) that people eat after they've been through vomiting and diarrhea so even 50 bananas probs wont give anyone the runs. 50 ORANGES, yes! duh!

second... huh i had another point but i forgot it. damn i knew i should have taken my flinstones vitamin.

So the doctor was talking a load of shit instead of the prisoner producing a load of shit:confused:

You people clearly don't understand government work. They probably hadn't used a banana for six months, perhaps they hadn't needed one. Then the banana inspector came and wrote a scathing report to the commissioner, who phoned the police chief and said that if he didn't see an immediate increase in banana use there would be funding cuts. They did what they had to do to maintain the banana line item in the annual budget. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom