Bands you can't "get"

Suede, made one album that was ok then they did the same thing over and over. The music is great if you wanna feel sleepy and yawn a lot. Brett turned into a monkey onstage and that spoilt rotten embassy kid upbringing style and behaviour was probably cool for gay lads hiding on closets at uni.

But like the welsh said "who the f*** names a band after a shoe". Oh the valley lads always threw coins and bottles at kids who played Suede at the pub when United played.

They like the Cure are a studio band and not a live band cause they suck live when Brett stands with feet wide apart and go errrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeehhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh me and jew it's the only thing we do.

f*** off.

Kate Bush. Sure, I get it and she has a few songs I enjoy, but the bulk of it puts me in hysterics. It's like the annoying drama club girl from high school was given a microphone and somehow became even more obnoxious and arty farty.

Radiohead. Like a little sad seagull weeping over a broken arcade game that still bleeps and bloops but is completely glitchy and unplayable.
I agree post-OK Computer. But that album and The Bends are fantastic.

Suede, made one album that was ok then they did the same thing over and over. The music is great if you wanna feel sleepy and yawn a lot. Brett turned into a monkey onstage and that spoilt rotten embassy kid upbringing style and behaviour was probably cool for gay lads hiding on closets at uni.

But like the welsh said "who the f*** names a band after a shoe". Oh the valley lads always threw coins and bottles at kids who played Suede at the pub when United played.

They like the Cure are a studio band and not a live band cause they suck live when Brett stands with feet wide apart and go errrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeehhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh me and jew it's the only thing we do.

f*** off.
The Cure are not a live band, you say?? They are unbelievable live. I’m a bigger fan of Morrissey than The Cure but The Cure are leaps and bounds better live in my opinion.

American bands and artists and especially The Ramones, what a completely untalented and boring outfit and they looked like freaks from the wild.

The thing with americans is that they can make a song or two worth listening to like Pixies and Sonic Youth but they can never produce something that feels complete when it comes to albums.

Other than that I sort of agree with most people on here so far but music is as we know dead and buried since way back so who really cares about it?

We need to distannce ourselves from music and embrace something better cause in the end it is a bloody waste of time innit?

Ramones untalented? Niggus please, The Ramones were pioneers of punk and one of the most important bands of the 70's. Also had several killer albums

Nirvana
Birthday Party
Radiohead
James

Back
Top Bottom