Morrissey Central "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??" (March 10, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??"

0-5_hhzgv5.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

MORRISSEY DECADENTE!!!! Y ODIOSO Y YO PENSABA QUE BIEN QUE ESTA CALLADITO !!,MIERDA ESTO ME SUPERO!!!! DEBERIA PEDIR DISCULPAS ESE NO ES MI MOZ!!!! SOBERVIO Y CON CERO EMPATIA ....EGOCENTRICO Y MALO!!!! NUNCA LO HABRIA ESPERADO !!!!! NO ES EL.MORRISSEY QUE YO QUIERO!!!!!!
What a nutter you come across as.

Corona virus has existed for a long time just look on the back of any old carton of sani-wipes if you have a y in your house . Old virus, new ways to spread fear. On the plus side , it's helping the fight against mass immigration and bringing out a more nationalistic side of people. So it's all gravy
And the Darwin Award goes to....

I must be missing something here. I get the play on words but not the Banksy bit? The Doctors outfit is in poor taste though when people are dying from Corona.
They’re asking is it Banksy because they don’t know who made the meme, I made meme and it was first posted on my Facebook page The Smiths and Morrissey and been used and shared around.

The 'doctor' Photoshop is over 10 years old and was created by an ex-Solo user, DiCartwright. Sam just added some crappy font on top as usual.
No, I added the font.

MORRISSEY DECADENTE!!!! Y ODIOSO Y YO PENSABA QUE BIEN QUE ESTA CALLADITO !!,MIERDA ESTO ME SUPERO!!!! DEBERIA PEDIR DISCULPAS ESE NO ES MI MOZ!!!! SOBERVIO Y CON CERO EMPATIA ....EGOCENTRICO Y MALO!!!! NUNCA LO HABRIA ESPERADO !!!!! NO ES EL.MORRISSEY QUE YO QUIERO!!!!!!
Relax. No caiga en el juego que publican los medios . La gente muere porque no tienen un sistema fuerte para pelear el virus. Que es más fuerte que el flu. Lávese se las manos. Constantemente coman comida sana. Para tener su Systema inmune fuerte. Y dejen de ser cochinos. La vendes las manos !!!

I made the meme.

I made the meme on my iPhone and then posted it on my page The Smiths and Morrissey. I don’t mind people hate it or find it funny and also don’t mind it being used and shared but would appreciate giving me credit and tagging my page.
Well, I believe most of the people passing it around prior to Sam 'noticing' it are easily contactable to raise that issue - it was posted on Central with no credit and shared here as such.
You are more than welcome to provide a link to your site here.
Regards,
FWD.

First of all, Sam did not design this. A woman by the name of Diane did. I forget her last name but she also has done other Morrissey graphics. Including the ones of Morrissey lighting James Dean's cigarette in Rebel Without a Cause.
It’s true that Diane designed the picture of Morrissey in doctors clothes but I added the text and posted it on my Facebook page and it’s since been edited with different red lettering and a laughing emoji. I don’t mind that it’s being used but it was me that made the joke about Girlfriend With Corona.

Mi abstinencia MORRISSEY'S TERMINO,????❤❤no aguante!!!!!Entre a youtube y vi el recital de Leeds estuvo super !!!Y cuando aparecio DUDE se me escaparon lagrimas ,los nuevos temas son mejores que los que fue lanzando y cuando arranco con The boy casi me muero,gracias Moz estuviste 10/10 Mierdaa Moz ya no estoy enojada,sos un VICIO para mi,Hurling el mejor tema del album !!! Viva MOZ GROSO MAL!!!!!❤❤❤❤????⚡⚡⚡????

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom