Morrissey Central "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??" (March 10, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??"

0-5_hhzgv5.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Remember when Morrissey's wit was compared to Oscar Wilde's? Now we get cringingly stupid memes...

Just as Morrissey tried to get "I'm throwing my arms around Paris" released on the back of the terrorist attacks there, maybe he should record an updated version of a certain Smiths song.

"Girlfriend with Corona, I know
I know, its serious. "

First of all, Sam did not design this. A woman by the name of Diane did. I forget her last name but she also has done other Morrissey graphics. Including the ones of Morrissey lighting James Dean's cigarette in Rebel Without a Cause.

First of all, Sam did not design this. A woman by the name of Diane did. I forget her last name but she also has done other Morrissey graphics. Including the ones of Morrissey lighting James Dean's cigarette in Rebel Without a Cause.
Cartwright as per earlier in the thread.
Regards,
FWD.

The coronavirus and the rhinovirus are not the same thing. One clue to this fact is that they have different names.

Corona virus has existed for a long time just look on the back of any old carton of sani-wipes if you have a y in your house . Old virus, new ways to spread fear. On the plus side , it's helping the fight against mass immigration and bringing out a more nationalistic side of people. So it's all gravy

Corona virus has existed for a long time just look on the back of any old carton of sani-wipes if you have a y in your house . Old virus, new ways to spread fear. On the plus side , it's helping the fight against mass immigration and bringing out a more nationalistic side of people. So it's all gravy
Coronavirus might have 'existed for a long time' but that's irrelevant because COVID-19 is a new variant, as SARS was a few years ago.

Well. Who ever is posting this image is not morrisey. Is some nockhead running that website. Needless to say. The influenza kills more people so far than the Corona virus. Just the Corona stays longer. And the people who died is because they don't have a strong immune system and have some underlying health conditions . People gets sick because there immune system is week. So eat healthy food, eat ginger, garlic,do not get streess out , take your vitamins ,do no cough in the open air cover your f***ing mouth. !! You know who you are! if you are sick don't go out because you get others sick. Also. Wash , wash wash your hands. I have alwaysbeen saying that since I was I kid. To everyone. Wash your f***ing hands!!! now even more and don't stress. Stop watching the news! and listen to music anda dance. And be more clean. ?

EL sitio lleva su nombre Morrissey central,por lo tanto el es responsable de lo que alli se publica ,es una falta de respeto hacia los muertos. Los fallecidos son personas grandes y son seres humanos es casi inhumano burlarse asi ,lo siento pero aunque soy fanatica de Morrissey no puedo defender lo indefendible ,que vaya a revisar lo que "su gente" publica ,si es que el no fue Moz :sos responsable y tienes una mama longeva.... triste triste triste caiste bajo para mi !!!!odio tu publicacion estoy en decepcion ???????MAL AHI SEÑOR STEVEN PATRICK MORRISSEY!!!????????

MORRISSEY DECADENTE!!!! Y ODIOSO Y YO PENSABA QUE BIEN QUE ESTA CALLADITO !!,MIERDA ESTO ME SUPERO!!!! DEBERIA PEDIR DISCULPAS ESE NO ES MI MOZ!!!! SOBERVIO Y CON CERO EMPATIA ....EGOCENTRICO Y MALO!!!! NUNCA LO HABRIA ESPERADO !!!!! NO ES EL.MORRISSEY QUE YO QUIERO!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom