Barnsley and Reading

Drew a swallow

deep and blue
Did any of you go to or see the last spat of pre-season friendlies today? Chels were 2-0 down with 2 minutes to go and we wangled a draw. I see Citeh got a draw too. Not long to go til the real thing now. Can't wait!

Did any of you go to or see the last spat of pre-season friendlies today? Chels were 2-0 down with 2 minutes to go and we wangled a draw. I see Citeh got a draw too. Not long to go til the real thing now. Can't wait!

Reserve team playing at Barnsley.... wouldn't read too much into it.

Jukebox Jury

Reserve team playing at Barnsley.... wouldn't read too much into it.

Jukebox Jury

Bellamy nearly scored with a free kick. Is he now a reserve player? Suppose he is now.

By the way, did you see Martin O'neil's prediction that you're favourites for the title?

Bellamy nearly scored with a free kick. Is he now a reserve player? Suppose he is now.

By the way, did you see Martin O'neil's prediction that you're favourites for the title?

Bellamy was one player..... 11 were on the pitch..... Hardly any will start in two weeks time.....
Sorry, no didn't read O'Neill's predictions.

Love City Hate Football

Jukebox Jury

I honestly cannot see City doing all that much this next season. I reckon 7th or 8th but they shall not meet the hype they have been given.
They don't seem to have a proper leader in their team you know, no Terry or Gerrard or Giggs figure to motivate them for the title. Plus, I think they also need time to gel together as Premiership side.

However, if they keep signing, watching their finances and steadily progressing then in the long run they shall dominate the league.

Love PTxx.

Before they started being vile scumbags just buying anything that once scored a goal in the champions league I had some sympathy for them. I wanted them to finish 4th above Arsenal, but now its clear that they aren't a proper football club I hope they burn and die. they have no history, crap fans. They've never won f*** all. They're just an embarrassing club who are even smaller than Newcastle!

Before they started being vile scumbags just buying anything that once scored a goal in the champions league I had some sympathy for them. I wanted them to finish 4th above Arsenal, but now its clear that they aren't a proper football club I hope they burn and die. they have no history, crap fans. They've never won f*** all. They're just an embarrassing club who are even smaller than Newcastle!

Who do you support?

Love PTxx.

Who do you support?

Love PTxx.

Chelsea, and before you say anything, we were top 6 8 years on a row before Abramovich came. We also won two FA Cups, a league cup and the cup winners cup when it meant something. Oh and we beat Real Madrid in the super cup too.

Chelsea, and before you say anything, we were top 6 8 years on a row before Abramovich came. We also won two FA Cups, a league cup and the cup winners cup when it meant something. Oh and we beat Real Madrid in the super cup too.

Aha, fair enough; for some reason I thought you were a Cardiff fan.

I have lost quite a bit of interest in football. I was a Leeds Utd fan for quite sometime but then after the huge decline and them proving themselves to be a club who essentially stole money of their fans I thought f*** it. The football was shit, the club was a mess and I didn't know half the starting eleven.

I now mainly just enjoy football from a neutral perspective.

Love PTxx.

Aha, fair enough; for some reason I thought you were a Cardiff fan.

I have lost quite a bit of interest in football. I was a Leeds Utd fan for quite sometime but then after the huge decline and them proving themselves to be a club who essentially stole money of their fans I thought f*** it. The football was shit, the club was a mess and I didn't know half the starting eleven.

I now mainly just enjoy football from a neutral perspective.

Love PTxx.

Cardiff? Why? My dad is a Swansea boy. A some time Leeds fan? Chels and Leeds had a thing, due to the 1970 cup final. After than we had a silly vendetta against Leeds, Hooligan wise. Thank god the old Headhunters thing is now dead. Totally embarrassing!

No history....... crap fans..... never won f*** all......
I was at Stamford Bridge in the early 1990's when City played there...... less than 10,000 fans there......
Take away the 2 FA Cups, League Cup and ECWC that you mention above that you won in the few years before you became everything you now strangely hate about City..... and your history is exactly what??????????
1 Championship? 1 FA Cup? One ECWC?
against City's
2 Championships
4 FA Cups
2 League Cups
1 ECWC
Highest ever attendance for a game outside of Wembley........

Do your home work:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Cardiff? Why? My dad is a Swansea boy. A some time Leeds fan? Chels and Leeds had a thing, due to the 1970 cup final. After than we had a silly vendetta against Leeds, Hooligan wise. Thank god the old Headhunters thing is now dead. Totally embarrassing!

I saw the swallow in your avatar and the "deep and blue" in your profile and just always guessed you were a Cardiff fan.

Yeah, the hooliganism has died down between Leeds and Chelsea but it exists more than ever now between Leeds and Millwall! I doubt I shall ever go back to supporting Leeds, they were a club that lied to their own fans about their financial situation and gambled too much away whilst dreaming of European success in the 2001/2002 season. Then when they saw they were f***ed they just bombarded us at Elland Road with "WE NEED YOU" propaganda. At that point I just thought f*** it, they got themselves in this mess it is not up to me to get them out of it, the football simply wasn't worth it.

I think the bit which hurt most was when Leeds were somewhere between £150m and £200m debt so sold off Rio Ferdinand for a shit load, I think it was about £30m. Yet the next time we saw any financial figures we were even further in debt and without a great player!

Love PTxx.

No history....... crap fans..... never won f*** all......
I was at Stamford Bridge in the early 1990's when City played there...... less than 10,000 fans there......
Take away the 2 FA Cups, League Cup and ECWC that you mention above that you won in the few years before you became everything you now strangely hate about City..... and your history is exactly what??????????
1 Championship? 1 FA Cup? One ECWC?
against City's
2 Championships
4 FA Cups
2 League Cups
1 ECWC
Highest ever attendance for a game outside of Wembley........

Do your home work:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea

Top supported clubs statistically.

Sorry, Phil, but its true.

City are about 8th in the list. Its on the internet. I think you're near Newcastle.

You can keep warbling on about the 10,000 that were at the bridge 20 years ago, but the likes of Micky Thomas, Pat Nevin, Kerry Dixon, David Speedie and Nigel Spackman continually say that they've never seen away support like Chelsea's in the early - mid 80's ever at any club they've ever been at. Nevin says our support was even better than his beloved Celtic's.

United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea

Top supported clubs statistically.

Sorry, Phil, but its true.

City are about 8th in the list. Its on the internet. I think you're near Newcastle.

You said we have no history......
I'm looking at gates over decades, not just post Premier league......
Chelski...... Newcastle..... where were you when you were shit?
City got 32,000 in Division 3.........
To be honest...... I find it hilarious and ironic that a Chelski fan is kicking off about City having all this money....... remember Shaun Wright Phillips? Parker from Charlton? The ginger bloke from Reading? Cole & Lampard from West Ham?.... You went out and bought the best..... because you could..... City then do the same for John Terry and the Cockneys are up in arms:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

We took the clock end in august 83. 20,000 chelsea fans at least. you northerners have no idea!

you cheeky f***ing tit. i haven't missed a game for over 8 years. i've been to over 1100 matches, and i've been on your pitch, so f*** off twat:angry:

I don't doubt your devotion for your club, but chelsea in the mid 80's were the best supported away club in the country!

I don't doubt your devotion for your club, but chelsea in the mid 80's were the best supported away club in the country!

behave yourself.

no one can hold a candle to liverpool and united. they are the only 2 clubs to always take up "the whole" away allocation and fill it, and it's always been the same.

Tags
yawn
Back
Top Bottom