BBC's Friday Focus from The Salford Lads Club : UK viewers only (Dec. 17)

Usual ill-informed Smiths' section shoe-horned into Friday's Football Focus. Nice to see the rest of the Salford Lads Club though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16215609.stm

Steve also writes:

The Smiths will be talked about on Iconic English football Show, 'Football Focus' on Saturday 17th December 2011. It is the first time the programme will be broadcast live.

here is a preview, again featuring The Smiths and of course, Morrissey.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

The show is on BBC1 at 12.15 on Saturday afternoon, but should be available online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to laugh at the "UK viewers only". Some people seem to live in the past and doesn't know that the power of the internet means that there are ways to see overseas shows online.

Re: Article: BBC's Friday Focus from The Salford Lads Club : UK viewers only (Dec. 17

Had to laugh at the "UK viewers only". Some people seem to live in the past and doesn't know that the power of the internet means that there are ways to see overseas shows online.
It's just us. It's ALWAYS just
Us.

The poxy little island they call Britain may once have been the centre of power but now it is just a halal butcher shop. We can see your shows and we know your culture and your language and all there is about is but you know nothing about ours. Some of you seem to celebrate that as if it makes you strong or powerful but not knowing things will make you very handicapped.

Re: Article: BBC's Friday Focus from The Salford Lads Club : UK viewers only (Dec. 17

how for example, without paying? Please, do tell.
Thanks

The poxy little island they call Britain may once have been the centre of power but now it is just a halal butcher shop. We can see your shows and we know your culture and your language and all there is about is but you know nothing about ours. Some of you seem to celebrate that as if it makes you strong or powerful but not knowing things will make you very handicapped.

That's because no one is interested in your tacky 'Oh look we do everything bigger than everyone else!' shit arse culture. America is not the world. Prick.

We can see your shows as well, and they make me glad i'm not a poxy yank. No one is interested in your 'Hey maaan! look how we do things so much bigger than everyone else' tacky culture. America is not the world. Prick.

The BBC are obsessed with Salford since they've moved a slice of their operations there. Whatever happened to Football Focus? It's utterly cretinous. Perhaps it always was... The piece about the Smiths was OK. Nice to see a clip of that marvellous Whistle Test performance of Bigmouth, albeit only ten seconds worth. Joey Barton has a face you could slap all day, while Robbie Savage should be flayed alive during the Olympic opening ceremony.

Johnny Barleycorn is like the only smart person on these boards.

Hello Johnny Lollipop:

Whilst I don't understand A lot, coz I is stupid, I I got that. I,I comprehend it. Had a dream...

Who said I was american?

Getting a UK IP number is as easy as one, two, three. There are countless of websites dedicated to streaming english tv for free online.

The ignorant brits are off their tits.

how for example, without paying? Please, do tell.
Thanks

I watched it from the US, the same way as I watch English ''soccer'' each week. Games / programmes are streamed live for free via websites like justin.tv

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom