• other people think so, but they are wrong

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
meatwork.jpg

really, I know it, being ugly is something I deal with every day
its just harder to deal with clean and sober, you know?
what about you?
how do you deal with it?
tell me, I wanna know
and don't tell me I am not ugly, I know I am, and not because I am chunky or bald
but because drugs and alcohol destroyed my teeth, before then I was not all that
but it was OK and I could deal with it, but now if I really smile, you can see 3 different gaping holes where teeth should be
its hideous to me, I no longer want to smile
serious dental work is necessary, but pointless til I am clean and sober for at least 90 days, alrite?
maybe after then I will take another close look out how vile I have become :tears:

ps: I know I have posted 3 threads and 2 polls in 2 days, but I am done now, OK?
thx...

I've always thought you looked like a nice kinda fella.

Robert you are not ugly.

Last edited:
Robby,

you've wrecked your teeth by California standards...

move to England, you'll have the best teeth in the land.

interesting, someone told me the same thing about Thailand just yesterday :p
still though, we cannot help what we are, I mean I was married to somone who worked for a dentist for years and had simply immaculate teeth :love:
and now mine are in utter ruins, it just makes me feel a shambles is all
seriously, they ask me to smile at work, and I am practicing this smile where you cannot see my teeth
I think this will be easier now that I am clean and sober though
and come this July begins the real work of tearing my mouth up!

Robert you are not ugly,you have very pretty eyes,and quite handsome face.And about hair,you can go for Wenworth Miller look,you only need to loose some weight.Maybe you could start training martial arts,thats sexy and im sure its a good way to stay in shape and loose weight.

thanks, then you'd go out with me? ;)
ahem
I know there has to be some other people here who feel like I do, I wish they'd post to this thread
just one, please :straightface:

hey Robbie, i have shitty teeth too... although i am British so can blame the NHS for that, but still i don't think it makes a person ugly. In my eyes a person would have to be pretty damn repulsive to for me to consider them ugly, you know the kind of unfortunate that smacks of ingrained incest, take a look at our royal family for examples.
But alas, yes it is hard to talk and smile with people when you can see them staring at the graveyard in your mouth.

Robby, I've never looked at a pic of you and thought that you were ugly. Its natural to think that way though. I mean, I think I'm ugly too. I'd say that 27 days out of 31 I see myself as the most hideous person in the world. You look like a kind of normal person to me though. Which is good, right?

I love Marmite. It's my favourite food, bar ginger.

Have you SEEN ugly? You're not ugly. There are people out there who are filthy messes. I'm always kind of shocked by most people's narrow definition of acceptable looks though... It seems to be a Thing on Solo.

Seriously, go hang out in a rest stop in New Jersey or a DMV in Kentucky. You'll feel GORGEOUS.

...Upon clicking on this thread, I immediately thought your photo was quite attractive, actually, and I am NOT even Gay ( well, not all the time....).
( just hope the (.. Non existent )Wife is not reading this.....)

Speaking from personal experience, Disgusting teeth ARE Ugly......Nobody wants to kiss a sewer mouth, and certainly doesn't want to put parts of their anatomy into it.....

I went through a Teenage phase of feeling "Ugly", but it was just my incredible shyness holding me down....(.... I was an Ulgy Li'l f***er as well, actually,... but that's by the by....) I realised after quite a few years, that I was a Beautiful child of the cosmos, but my teeth where completely f***ed up......( My parents owned a "Sweet" shop.....Durr.....).I went to a Dentist, he gave me a thousand pound smile, and the rest, as they say, is hystericaL.....

a nice smile is unbeatable to receive, and free to give, and all that ....but...

Believe me, Ladies AND Gents notice the state of teeth.......
Hope that input is of some use!!!

Last edited:
Have you SEEN ugly? You're not ugly. There are people out there who are filthy messes
Its the lack of diet pepsi.

Seriously, go hang out in a rest stop in New Jersey or a DMV in Kentucky. You'll feel GORGEOUS

is this example of most people's narrow definition of acceptable looks though... It seems to be a Thing on Solo. by being regionalist? Are these people, what you consider ugly in this part of North America or are you showing your own narrow definition of acceptable looks though.

anyhow....Mr Robby you look like quite a pleasant fellow.

This is the thread where we tell Robby he is not ugly. You can talk about Marmite on your own time. :lbf:

Do you not like Marmite?

I find that Americans tend to recoil in terror at the mere scent.

is this example of most people's narrow definition of acceptable looks though... It seems to be a Thing on Solo. by being regionalist? Are these people, what you consider ugly in this part of North America or are you showing your own narrow definition of acceptable looks though.

anyhow....Mr Robby you look like quite a pleasant fellow.

I just think people should look clean, mainly. If that's a narrow definition, then so be it. For me it's all about hygiene and style. I've seen some people who were born with the most unfortunate faces turn themselves into extremely attractive and sexy specimens just by being clean and having great taste.

Tags
boring < ugly fuct either way
Back
Top Bottom