Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Lover-To-Be

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Brow of my Beloved

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
it’s been done to death and it’s tedious as f***. You can’t boil 30yrs worth of meaningful music into a list of ten. I’d like to hear yours tho

Haha, good attempt at diverting responsibility :)
I'll come back to you next month...it's a tough assignment to be sure.

I’m sure if I looked at my most played on my iTunes, (over the last few months) It’d read something like...

#1 Alsatian Cousin
#2 Southpaw
#3 Sunny
#4 Swallow
#5 Trouble
#6 Do you best
#7 Lost
#8 My Dearest Love
#9 Carol
#10 The Loop (Beethoven)

so I guess for now those are my faves. But it changes. A fixed top 10 is just impossible

I’m sure if I looked at my most played on my iTunes, (over the last few months) It’d read something like...

#1 Alsatian Cousin
#2 Southpaw
#3 Sunny
#4 Swallow
#5 Trouble
#6 Do you best
#7 Lost
#8 My Dearest Love
#9 Carol
#10 The Loop (Beethoven)

so I guess for now those are my faves. But it changes. A fixed top 10 is just impossible

I agree, it does change, depending on your frame of mind.

@Erik you’re spamming the recent activity feed with all this shit. Should get a f***ing time-out on this forum for blatantly spamming with shite votes

6F9B6725-84AA-4CB6-9628-9221A5BC72F2.png

I could show the same screenshot with you doing the same thing FIRST. A bit hypocritical?

You should be banned for all the name calling and profanity.

But, I guess you’re living up to your screen name.
Happy knowing nothing

@Erik you’re spamming the recent activity feed with all this shit. Should get a f***ing time-out on this forum for blatantly spamming with shite votes

View attachment 54014

I could show the same screenshot with you doing the same thing FIRST. A bit hypocritical?

You should be banned for all the name calling and profanity.

But, I guess you’re living up to your screen name.
Happy knowing nothing

he is a skinny buddy/sympathizer thus does not qualify for banning:straightface:

Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage the only real single without a vote yet. Damn fine song though! And the best video surely ;)

Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage the only real single without a vote yet. Damn fine song though! And the best video surely ;)

Incredible that has no votes, great track. That was my No.3 after BDYTTK, & IWYL.

For best single poll for 2008-2018 done on here a few years ago it won so I was surprised to see it was in last place this time.

Spent The Day In Bed was a proper comeback single: funny, catchy and full of charm. It reminded many estranged fans why they used to like Morrissey and gained far more airplay than any other song on this list.

Spent The Day In Bed is the only song in the list that had the quality of a single, and I really enjoyed it.
I may prefer I Wish You Lonely deep down, but it fêlés more like an album track.
And covers are collector items more than anything else.
And it is too early (for me) to judge Bobby.

even his string of singles in 5 year period from ‘04-‘09 are looking like classics now.

Irish blood
First of the gang
Let me kiss you
Forgiven Jesus
You have killed me
Youngest was the most loved
In the future when all’s well
Boy happy
That’s how people grow up
All you need is me
Arms around Paris
Something is squeezing my skull
Most of these ARE classics. He had a beautiful run between 2004-2006. Prime Morrissey. At least one his prime periods.

Most of these ARE classics. He had a beautiful run between 2004-2006. Prime Morrissey. At least one his prime periods.

Agreed, although I’d say he got a little too big of a boner for Paris. Either that, or Boz just really loves blowing into that trumpet live.

Spent The Day In Bed is the only song in the list that had the quality of a single, and I really enjoyed it.
I may prefer I Wish You Lonely deep down, but it fêlés more like an album track.
And covers are collector items more than anything else.
And it is too early (for me) to judge Bobby.

Spent is definitely one of the top 10, worst Morrissey singles ever.

Back
Top Bottom