Big Brother 11 USA

I pretty much wish death on everyone who appeared on that season except for Seahag & Jen... :o
Worst cast ever in the history of reality tv.

It appears that 5-6 past HGs will be competing for the chance to get back... Shehag will be one of them </3

I'll PM you the rest cause I'm not supposed to tell lol
lol@Seahag
"God bless you God"
That makes me lol so much.

OMG!

FYI, I signed up at Survivor Sucks.

Did you see the new rumored HG over at SS???

They posted a link to his MySpace and omg his pictures are so Epic, this guy is ratings gold!.. if he's not on the show I'll be majorly disappointed now after being exposed to his awesomeness

m_d5e83e264cf54c168fca36ec903f6e74.jpg

m_6cfed2ff0de441998c0c9378fa44408a.jpg

m_85e44cd35d1c47669952b0fe1ae220e5.jpg

m_21f3b37b76ff4db2bcda0c403ff801b8.jpg

JEV <33333333

Did you see the new rumored HG over at SS???

They posted a link to his MySpace and omg his pictures are so Epic, this guy is ratings gold!.. if he's not on the show I'll be majorly disappointed now after being exposed to his awesomeness

m_d5e83e264cf54c168fca36ec903f6e74.jpg

m_6cfed2ff0de441998c0c9378fa44408a.jpg

m_85e44cd35d1c47669952b0fe1ae220e5.jpg

m_21f3b37b76ff4db2bcda0c403ff801b8.jpg

JEV <33333333
LOL! OMG! I like him already.

LOL! OMG! I like him already.

:blushing: I have to admit I haven't followed Big Brother after the first time. (When that annoying Chicken George won) but I'm checking it out this time. Gotta see the Chen Bot. :lbf:

Someone said a few days ago that Julie Chen looks like she was thrown into the wrong studio- she seems so uncomfortable. I agree! :thumb:

:blushing: I have to admit I haven't followed Big Brother after the first time. (When that annoying Chicken George won) but I'm checking it out this time. Gotta see the Chen Bot. :lbf:

Someone said a few days ago that Julie Chen looks like she was thrown into the wrong studio- she seems so uncomfortable. I agree! :thumb:
The last time I was in Vegas, I went to the Tropicana to see if Chicken George was still doing his thing, but some lady says he doesn't work there anymore. That bummed me out. Chicken George didn't win that season, it was that cutie Eddie. You have to watch this season.

LOL!!! I love Julie Chen. Seriously. She is so wooden, but thats what makes me love her more.

The last time I was in Vegas, I went to the Tropicana to see if Chicken George was still doing his thing, but some lady says he doesn't work there anymore. That bummed me out. Chicken George didn't win that season, it was that cutie Eddie. You have to watch this season.

LOL!!! I love Julie Chen. Seriously. She is so wooden, but thats what makes me love her more.

Whaaaat? What did he do in Vegas? Surely not sing? Oh, Eddie, sooo hot. :horny:

I am definitely going to watch this season. :)

Whaaaat? What did he do in Vegas? Surely not sing? Oh, Eddie, sooo hot. :horny:

I am definitely going to watch this season. :)
He was an MC or something.

Eddie is a film producer now.

You are going to love it. And we'll have three hour conversations about it!!! :lbf:

He was an MC or something.

Eddie is a film producer now.

You are going to love it. And we'll have three hour conversations about it!!! :lbf:

It figures. I thought Eddie was inspirational. (besides his hawtness!)

LOL! More like five hour conversations! When does it begin? :)

It figures. I thought Eddie was inspirational. (besides his hawtness!)

LOL! More like five hour conversations! When does it begin? :)
I agree. Eddie was an inspiration.

LOL!!! OMG! Gurl, I know.

Turns out that amazing JEV God did not make the cast after all :devastated

:(
Seriously, WTF was Grodner thinking? Jev could've been the life of the show. She is probably going to cast another Ollie and April.

Seen the new cast??? JEV > All the chosen ones :(

Russell, Lydia, & Michele are the only ones interesting enough, the rest seem generic and stupid.
Jev would have been amazing on the show.

NSFW or LIFE - Naked BB Houseguest
One of the BB11 houseguests was in a gay soap opera ("a gay Passions").
OMG!

Tags
jev <3 natalie sucks womanizer
Back
Top Bottom