Black Pigeon Speaks - Morrissey: The Hero We Don't Deserve, But Need Right Now

You'll really be missed Mr. 13 Posts in Three Years. How this website will march on without your average of one post every three months, I'm not quite sure. Hopefully, with time, the wounds caused by your departure will begin to heal... but it's too early to say.

I'm back for my 14th post.

If you want to really test your faith in humanity, pay a visit to the forums sections of morrissey-solo.com, the website dedicated to the former Smiths singer turned alt-right spokesman. In response to news that Merseyrail in Liverpool removed a poster for new album ‘California Son’ as a commuter complained due to his support of a minor far right party, one commenter wrote: “This is merely the first step in the fight back. I’m going to start a campaign to have Salford Lad’s Club torn down, and replaced with a mosque. Who’s with me?”

Oh, man. Are these Morrissey’s people now?
https://www.nme.com/blogs/ill-still-listen-morrissey-but-it-wont-be-the-same-2497598

This guy's right. And guess what? This website will just become more and more of this. It's Daily Stormer-lite in here and it'll drive off plenty of others from even making 14 posts.

More outrageous claims, more propaganda, backed up by absolutely nothing. “Many people’s opinion” sure as hell isn’t going to cut it.

One could very, very easily say the exact same thing about you. But of course you will kick and scream against that.
I was talking about London and Britain. If you doubt the facts I stated you obviously have no knowledge of the changes that have occurred in my country over recent years - they're hardly secret. Therefore your ignorance disqualifies you from the argument. For example I wouldn't give opinions on a country halfway across the world I knew nothing about.

Your opinions on black racists and their racial attacks (and your skewed understanding of them) sounds written from a stance of complete naivete. Unless you actually live in an area that suffers these kinds of problems, there is no way you can hold an argument about it. Because if you lived in a multicultural area with multicultural problems your opinion would soon change. Your theorizing and assuming would instantly fall flat against a brick wall of reality.

For this reason, so many liberals become alt-righters etc. once they move to cities because they realise that their youthful moralistic theories only have a basis in an imagined reality, not the real one that now exists around them.

I've always thought there were parallels between Rollins and Moz. I feel Rollins is a secret fan who can't outwardly admit it because he feels it would harm his masculine ego or something. Some of Rollins's writing is very dark, sensitive and melancholic (and very good). I think there's a definite appreciation there. Maybe slagging Moz off publicly tickles him a bit - like a light-hearted in-joke he plays on himself.

Rollins grew up in Washington in a mainly black area. Had the shit kicked out of him at school and was later nearly murdered by a couple of black hoodlums who murdered his friend. Now he's prime liberal social justice warrior. Go figure.

Rollins grew up in Washington in a mainly black area. Had the shit kicked out of him at school and was later nearly murdered by a couple of black hoodlums who murdered his friend. Now he's prime liberal social justice warrior. Go figure.

Rollins has never made even the slightest issue about the race of the robbers who shot Joe. He equates the incident with America's propensity towards gun violence and the fact that they were most likely being targeted for financial reasons, ie: the living in a rough part of Venice when Rick Rubin showed up in a Rolls, flashing wealth around. The fact that the robbers were black means absolutely fa. What are you really trying to say? Black people are thugs and murderers and Rollins is somehow a pussy for not thinking this?

I was talking about London and Britain. If you doubt the facts I stated you obviously have no knowledge of the changes that have occurred in my country over recent years - they're hardly secret. Therefore your ignorance disqualifies you from the argument. For example I wouldn't give opinions on a country halfway across the world I knew nothing about.

Your opinions on black racists and their racial attacks (and your skewed understanding of them) sounds written from a stance of complete naivete. Unless you actually live in an area that suffers these kinds of problems, there is no way you can hold an argument about it. Because if you lived in a multicultural area with multicultural problems your opinion would soon change. Your theorizing and assuming would instantly fall flat against a brick wall of reality.

For this reason, so many liberals become alt-righters etc. once they move to cities because they realise that their youthful moralistic theories only have a basis in an imagined reality, not the real one that now exists around them.
You’re awful lippy about stuff you know f*** all about - in this instance me and how and where I live. FYI I have lived in different multicultural areas for approximately half my life, in a country very near and similar to Britain. I see the problems. Every day. Reversed racism, however, isn’t one of them.

And the fact that you call your outrageous propaganda-like claims fact with ZERO EVIDENCE to back them up and instead resort to insulting my intelligence speaks volumes about your lack of insight, ability to hold a debate and lack of critical thinking.

Broke: 14 posts
Woke: 14 words

Please stop trolling with your 14 words racist bullshit here. Reelfountain, Hoffman, vegancumsucker69, etc., might be interested in your shitty, neo-Nazi propaganda, but I think that the majority will not. That’s why nobody is commenting on your shitty write up, on that shitty far-right website you ingest. f*** off Trevor, please. Crawl back under your rock and slowly fade into obscurity like you eventually will. Prick.

Rollins has never made even the slightest issue about the race of the robbers who shot Joe. He equates the incident with America's propensity towards gun violence and the fact that they were most likely being targeted for financial reasons, ie: the living in a rough part of Venice when Rick Rubin showed up in a Rolls, flashing wealth around. The fact that the robbers were black means absolutely fa. What are you really trying to say? Black people are thugs and murderers and Rollins is somehow a pussy for not thinking this?

That makes it ok then.......targeted for financial reasons. Rollins is a clever guy. Very funny but he's a bit of a pussy, yere. These incidents probably fed in to his uber masculity problems that followed afterwards.

Please stop trolling with your 14 words racist bullshit here. Reelfountain, Hoffman, vegancumsucker69, etc., might be interested in your shitty, neo-Nazi propaganda, but I think that the majority will not. That’s why nobody is commenting on your shitty write up, on that shitty far-right website you ingest. f*** off Trevor, please. Crawl back under your rock and slowly fade into obscurity like you eventually will. Prick.

You hurt my feelies.

3qgjdvwusvr11.png

You’re awful lippy about stuff you know f*** all about - in this instance me and how and where I live. FYI I have lived in different multicultural areas for approximately half my life, in a country very near and similar to Britain. I see the problems. Every day. Reversed racism, however, isn’t one of them.

And the fact that you call your outrageous propaganda-like claims fact with ZERO EVIDENCE to back them up and instead resort to insulting my intelligence speaks volumes about your lack of insight, ability to hold a debate and lack of critical thinking.

In London, Somalians are sending their kids back to Somalia.......because it's too violent for them.If Somalians think a city is too violent, you know you've got big f***ing problems.

From the way you speak it sounds like you've never even been in the presence of a real black person, let alone lived in a multi-racial area. You think black people are still oppressed and incapable of racism and race attacks. That's beyond ludicrous.

The most oppressed people in Britain are the white working class. No laws exist to protect them from prejudice or to force employers to give them jobs, whereas blacks in Britain enjoy both these things and have for decades now. Your thinking is not critical in any way and seems based in an alien reality. Perhaps you live in Antarctica. You're clueless. Argument over.

Last edited:
In London, Somalians are sending their kids back to Somalia.......because it's too violent for them.If Somalians think a city is too violent, you know you've got big f***ing problems.
That's correct. 2 out of 5 Somalians boys in London are reportedly being sent back home. Somalian mothers are admitting that Somalian immigration to Britain has been a disaster. Their boys are apparently safer in an actual war zone in East Africa than in the streets of London where they can't stop stabbing one another to death.

What's more, the head of London's Met Police Federation today equated London to a 'war zone' due to the stabbing rate and the unprecedented injuries of his officers on its streets (by young black men who commit most of London's violent crime) - and @Gregor Samsa tells me I am lying and a propagandist.

Last edited:

I think he is a pussy for not admitting it. Just like he can't admit he's a fan of Morrissey. "Blacks are great (even though they bullied me all through school and half kicked me to death the c***s) but Morrissey is a fool." Sometimes people say the exact opposite of what they really mean. Like Rollins does. He's been going on about Morrissey for years. It's clearly love.

That's correct. 2 out of 5 Somalians boys in London are being sent back home where they belong. Somalian mothers are admitting that Somalian immigration to Britain has been a disaster. Their boys are safter in an actual war zone in East Africa than in the streets of London where they can't stop stabbing one another to death.

What's more, the head of London's Met Police Federation today equated London to a 'war zone' due to the stabbing rate and the unprecedented injuries of his officers on its streets (by young black men who commit most of London's violent crime) - and @Gregor Samsa tells me I am lying and a propagandist.

There was a 46 year old Biker who was killed for his bike in London at the wk end by a gang of feral yoofs. They didn't mention the colour but I'm 99% certain they'll be black.

There was a 46 year old Biker who was killed for his bike in London at the wk end by a gang of feral yoofs. They didn't mention the colour but I'm 99% certain they'll be black.
If they are not black I will eat my tongue - the youths on the housing estates of Battersea where it happened are virtually 100% black. It's a high murder area (surprise surprise).

A young man in London was today jailed for 20 years for stabbing another young man to death with a machete. The reason? There wasn't one apparently. He just glorified in the drill rapper lifestyle (his own quote) and went hunting machete-in-hand for somebody to kill. He was black, the youngster he chose was white.

Last edited:
From the way you speak it sounds like you've never even been in the presence of a real black person, let alone lived in a multi-racial area. You think black people are still oppressed and incapable of racism and race attcks. That's beyond ludicrous.

American pop culture is a lot of the blame. It paints a very unrealistic picture of what multiculturalism is actually like. They are bombarded with images of cowering, fearful blacks and snarling sadistic whites when the reality is the mirror opposite.

That's correct. 2 out of 5 Somalians boys in London are being sent back home where they belong. Somalian mothers are admitting that Somalian immigration to Britain has been a disaster. Their boys are safter in an actual war zone in East Africa than in the streets of London where they can't stop stabbing one another to death.

I'm highly skeptical of this. That could be some BS being floated by the establishment to pacify the masses like "Hey, maybe they will all go home on their own! No need to do anything rash like go nationalist!" They tried the same thing in America a few years ago when they were trying to say that the illegal immigration population is decreasing because all these Mexicans were going back home.

Note how they specify 2 out of 5 boys. So is it safe for Somali girls in London? I would be cautious about believing this.

I mean, Somalians have an average IQ of 68.
https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

People don't move to the West because it's safe. That's the lie Left wants you to believe. People move to the West because it is wealthy and the fact is that Somalia is never going to be anything other than a basket case.

American pop culture is a lot of the blame. It paints a very unrealistic picture of what multiculturalism is actually like. They are bombarded with images of cowering, fearful blacks and snarling sadistic whites when the reality is the mirror opposite.

I'm highly skeptical of this. That could be some BS being floated by the establishment to pacify the masses like "Hey, maybe they will all go home on their own! No need to do anything rash like go nationalist!" They tried the same thing in America a few years ago when they were trying to say that the illegal immigration population is decreasing.

I mean, Somalians have an average IQ of 68.
https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

People don't move to the West because it's safe. That's the lie Left wants you to believe. People move to the West because it is wealthy and the fact is that Somalia is never going to be anything other than a basket case.
The level of Somalian young men killing each other in London is really high - girls are apparently safe. It's not propaganda - it's actually working against them. Of course the numbers of the boys leaving are probably exaggerated yes. But this story makes them look ridiculous. It works like anti-propaganda as far as encouraging people to like them goes. It makes the general public furious about Somalians who have supposedly "sought asylum here from a war-torn country." (makes the whole 'refugee' shtick smell stronger of bullshit).

They move to the UK because they know by law they will be housed and well looked after. Free house, free health care, free schools and free handouts. The UK encourages and fully subsidizes foreigners to set up home and breed here. Housing estates originally built for the white working class are now mass immigration housing centres - with regular murders. It definitely gives the IQ debate more credibility that Somalians are involved in so many murders compared to the myriad of cultures that now reside in London.

Last edited:
They move to the UK because they know by law they will be housed and looked after well. Free house, free health care, free schools and free handouts.

Oh, I'm well aware. I remember watching this documentary when it came out.

I don't know how anyone can watch that documentary and NOT turn into a huge right-winger.
It's disgusting how quickly immigrants become fluent in the language of Western PC victimology. There's one family that is forced to move from London to Birmingham and they don't want to go. The lady keeps saying "It will psychologically affect my children if we move." They know all the magic words and phrases to pull at our heart-strings and trigger certain certain legalities.

Wow, this place now... Just wow. I suggest anyone with any sense and decency leave this site permanently now, and let these parasites fester in their own stew of bile and sickness. To think that this was once a fan site devoted to a great artist. Now it’s a shithole for hate mongers sick minds. Repulsive.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom