Black Pigeon Speaks - Morrissey: The Hero We Don't Deserve, But Need Right Now

Wow, this place now... Just wow. I suggest anyone with any sense and decency leave this site permanently now, and let these parasites fester in their own stew of bile and sickness. To think that this was once a fan site devoted to a great artist. Now it’s a shithole for hate mongers sick minds. Repulsive.

Why is it that when people say "Wow, just wow" they never leave it at just "wow"? Clearly you had a lot more to say than JUST "wow".

From the way you speak it sounds like you've never even been in the presence of a real black person, let alone lived in a multi-racial area. You think black people are still oppressed and incapable of racism and race attacks. That's beyond ludicrous.

The most oppressed people in Britain are the white working class. No laws exist to protect them from prejudice or to force employers to give them jobs, whereas blacks in Britain enjoy both these things and have for decades now. Your thinking is not critical in any way and seems based in an alien reality. Perhaps you live in Antarctica. You're clueless. Argument over.
’A real black person”?!

You are indeed bereft of any capability to discuss any matter with any degree of seriousness. It’s all just insults, outrageous claims and propaganda-like alt right statements with you. Until you can do better, I am through with you. Let us both enjoy some other pastime.

This’ll be good: what exactly is a “real black person”?
Are you being deliberately obtuse?
Substitute "real" with "actual" in reel's post and you'll understand. That's obviously how she meant it.

John Cleese has been targeted by the thought police today on Twitter for again saying London is no longer an English city. He said that when his many foreign friends visited London they too have made this observation.

But you're not allowed to say this... because the truth is racist.

john cleese.jpg

Last edited:
’A real black person”?!

You are indeed bereft of any capability to discuss any matter with any degree of seriousness. It’s all just insults, outrageous claims and propaganda-like alt right statements with you. Until you can do better, I am through with you. Let us both enjoy some other pastime.
I don't make erroneous or exaggerated claims. If they sound 'outrageous' it's because they are. Saying London is now a foreign city that's become more violent the more foreign it has become does indeed sound 'outrageous' - but it's true. So if you think truth is propaganda then I agree that we can take our argument no further.

Black Pigeon Speaks is now using This Charming Man as his intro music. Although that might just be for the duration of his trip to UK (where he is right now). But he has used This Charming Man in his last three videos.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom