Black Pigeon Speaks - Morrissey: The Hero We Don't Deserve, But Need Right Now

Excellent video. I haven't seen anything from this channel before but this guy really put Morrissey and the absurd outrage against him in context. Morrissey will land on the right side of history. He's a legend. Nationalism is rising in Europe

Last edited:
f***in shit man, that guy had a video with a title like "How women destroy nations/civilizations". He is a dumbass. Morrissey should be embarassed to be celebrated by guys like this.

f***in shit man, that guy had a video with a title like "How women destroy nations/civilizations". He is a dumbass. Morrissey should be embarassed to be celebrated by guys like this.
Moz celebrates diversity of opinion, so he wouldn't be embarrassed at all.

Very interesting article. Oh, and Stewart Lee is definitely Jewish. Most stand up comedians are. In fact, most comedians are. The people who invented the term racism are the most frightened of it.
You should be afraid of racism. Unless, of course, you are white. Racism is one of the most destructive, dangerous forces we’ve ever had to deal with. Goes without saying, though. Morrissey, however, has nothing to do with racism.

You should be afraid of racism. Unless, of course, you are white. Racism is one of the most destructive, dangerous forces we’ve ever had to deal with. Goes without saying, though. Morrissey, however, has nothing to do with racism.
Stewart Lee proudly says he has records by murderers, but will no longer possess a Morrissey record. To him Moz is worse than a murderer. Does this sound level-headed to you? Could you trust for a second a person who talks like this?

Stewart Lee is typical of his ilk. He will shout and scream about racism but like most lily-white Guardian types would soil his pants if he was stuck in the same lift as a black man. If he hates racism so much why doesn't he talk about South Africa, where yesterday a young white couple were shot dead in a racist attack - and where it is part of an ongoing rising pattern?

Last edited:
Stewart Lee proudly says he has records by murderers, but will no longer possess a Morrissey record. To him Moz is worst than a murderer. Does this sound level-headed to you? Could you trust for a second a person who talks like this?

Stewart Lee is typical of his ilk. He will shout and scream about racism but like most lily-white Guardian types would soil his pants if he was stuck in the same lift as a black man. If he hates racism so much why doesn't he talk about South Africa, where yesterday a young white couple were shot dead in a racist attack - and where it is part of an ongoing rising pattern?
Firstly, I don’t know who this person is. Secondly, no, if he indeed has said those things, he won’t be accused of being level headed any time soon.

And if you would back up those claims with some reliable, unbiased sources, it would be easier for me to answer. But I guess the thing is that reversed racism doesn’t exist. Racism is a structural thing. Something that has been ingrained in the fabric of society for a very long time. For example, a black man killing a white man isn’t racism. He might’ve had a racial motive, but that’s not the same thing. If black people were to overrun white society and enslave us, and take away our rights and whatnot, then we might have reversed racism in about a hundred years or so.

Firstly, I don’t know who this person is. Secondly, no, if he indeed has said those things, he won’t be accused of being level headed any time soon.

And if you would back up those claims with some reliable, unbiased sources, it would be easier for me to answer. But I guess the thing is that reversed racism doesn’t exist. Racism is a structural thing. Something that has been ingrained in the fabric of society for a very long time. For example, a black man killing a white man isn’t racism. He might’ve had a racial motive, but that’s not the same thing. If black people were to overrun white society and enslave us, and take away our rights and whatnot, then we might have reversed racism in about a hundred years or so.
This man is worshipped in Britain by the kind of people who read the Guardian, call themselves left-liberals and think Morrissey is a far-right racist or even a neo-Nazi. And in the UK there are a lot of these people.

I disagree with what you've said about racism. You're saying only whites can be racist because of structural reasons. The reason why South African blacks are killing and raping whites is because of hatred. That's what racism is - hatred. Whites are a minority in SA and it is always minorities who are racially attacked. You can talk about structural reasons but that is another matter. A racial attack is still a racial attack - undertaken because of somebody's race.

In, say, 20 years when whites are a minority in the UK the same pattern that has occurred in SA will follow here, according to logic. In fact, in London this has already happened. Whites are often attacked by blacks, but rarely the other way round - in fact virtually never.

This man is worshipped in Britain by the kind of people who read the Guardian, call themselves left-liberals and think Morrissey is a far-right racist or even a neo-Nazi. And in the UK there are a lot of these people.

I disagree with what you've said about racism. You're saying only whites can be racist because of structural reasons. The reason why South African blacks are killing and raping whites is because of hatred. That's what racism is - hatred. Whites are a minority in SA and it is always minorities who are racially attacked. You can talk about structural reasons but that is another matter. A racial attack is still a racial attack - undertaken because of somebody's race.

In, say, 20 years when whites are a minority in the UK the same pattern that has occurred in SA will follow here, according to logic. In fact, in London this has already happened. Whites are often attacked by blacks, but rarely the other way round - in fact virtually never.
Okay.

It’s really hard to take any of these outrageous, alt-right dystopian claims seriously when you have zero evidence or unbiased research to back them up. It’s also a sickening rhetoric used as scare tactics. I’m sorry. Claims of that magnitude really need to be backed up.
But no, what you’re describing is not racism. They are racially motivated crimes (if what you’re saying is even true). It’s not the same thing. If it’s true, it’s despicable. Of course. Like all violent crimes. But it’s not racism. It’s also, probably, a case of the oppressed lashing out against the oppressors. If it’s true.

Okay.

It’s really hard to take any of these outrageous, alt-right dystopian claims seriously when you have zero evidence or unbiased research to back them up. It’s also a sickening rhetoric used as scare tactics. I’m sorry. Claims of that magnitude really need to be backed up.
But no, what you’re describing is not racism. They are racially motivated crimes (if what you’re saying is even true). It’s not the same thing. If it’s true, it’s despicable. Of course. Like all violent crimes. But it’s not racism. It’s also, probably, a case of the oppressed lashing out against the oppressors. If it’s true.
London has turned into a mainly non-white foreign city in the last few years (with the violence to match). That's just a fact. So it's a bit late for dystopian scare tactics. In many people's opinion the dystopia has already arrived. Britain as a whole is still semi-recognizable as 'Britain' but that will change shortly too.

'Racially-motivated attacks' and 'racist attacks' are the same thing.

The oppression argument is a bit old in my opinion. Whites are oppressed too so it's meaningless.

Last edited:
are they really trying to Pepe-fy Morrissey in that picture? f***ing gross.

I'm done with Morrissey and Morrissey Solo. Look at what this place has become. Look at the alt-right creeps that are being posted here.

Morrissey dragged our fandom into a very bad place and all that will be left are folks like reelfountain (who calls out Jews when he sees 'em).

I hope the world doesn't go back to the nationalism of the early 20th century. It feels like some people are so excited to see that happen.

Racism exists between black races also Rwanda being one example and now Cameroon where a similar genocide is in the making between the majority francophone people who are targeting the anglophone minority. I met a Cameroonian refugee living in Ireland who is part of the minority and fled Cameroon with a friend and took refuge in South Africa. Her friend also black was murdered by black South African s in a racially motivated attack as they don't want refugees flooding their country..
This kind of attack is not widely reported either.
My heart goes out to anyone who is subjected to racism and racist attacks like these These situations are the results of colonialism, and continue to be orchestrated by countries who sell them armaments, including Britain
Margaret thatchers son was widely reported to be dealing in arms in Africa the 80s, this one of the accepted political parties.
She started a war with Argentina to raise a bit of national pride, a war over a piece of land Britain had no business "owning". But its OK to say you support that party as distinct from the" fascist, "For Britain.
Yes and what about those weapons of mass destruction Labour.
For Britain is no worse or better than their competition, even as the only party with a policy on animal welfare.
Anyone who invests their energy in any political party is deluded.
They flood countries with refugees and asylum seekers running from situations they have created. This puts a social and economic burden on the communities who have to support them.
But apparently we're not allowed to say any of this or we re racists. Morrissey's perceived support of For, Britain is absolutely no worse than supporting tories or Labour.

wow, no comment what people lurke now on here.

Is this place becomong Breitbart now?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom