"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?" release (Jan. 10, 2020); album sleeve revealed?

Some people reporting 'Bobby Don't You Think They Know' is on YouTube now, which would be the first from the forthcoming album.
I was sent this link:

But it isn't working for me. Got 9 views though.
E: Looks like the release date is 10/01/2020, as Anonymous suggested, which is why it is currently available in Australia.

full

UPDATE Jan. 10:

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey drops duet with Motown star Thelma Houston - The List

Excerpt:

Morrissey recruited Grammy-winning Motown star Thelma Houston for the epic duet, who said: "One of the biggest joys for me in this business is getting the opportunity to collaborate with other top artists.

"I love the challenge to see if what I do can work with what they're doing. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

"I think the blend of what Morrissey is singing and what I'm singing really works on 'Bobby'.

"And it was a lot of fun working with M in the studio too!"

The 'Mute Witness' singer's long-time producer, Joe Chicarelli, has teased that the upcoming LP, which is released via BMG on March 20, is "the boldest and most adventurous" record ever recorded by Morrissey.

He added: "I have now produced four studio albums for Morrissey.

"This is his boldest and most adventurous album yet.

"He has pushed the boundaries yet again – both musically and lyrically.

"And once again proving that as a songwriter and singer, he is in his own category. In truth, no one can be Morrissey but ... Morrissey!"

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ordinaryboy86: Let it be. The member (and some other ghouls) thinks to rate critical spirits "troll" and " redundant" is ok but has no sense of understanding what Morrissey was once about. Poor soul, long may IT roam.
Yes let it be and please follow some artist you DO like instead of contactly spouting your hateful negativity on here. Life’s too short.

I will give him this one for free - i love the artwork. A nice snap of SPM. Does anyone know how old the picture is?

@ordinaryboy86: Let it be. The member (and some other ghouls) thinks to rate critical spirits "troll" and " redundant" is ok but has no sense of understanding what Morrissey was once about. Poor soul, long may IT roam.

exactly, thewlis is the epitome of a troll. It’s pretty sad how some of these supposedly grown adults operate. If they don’t like, then debate or ignore. Don’t spam with pathetic troll ratings.

Yes let it be and please follow some artist you DO like instead of contactly spouting your hateful negativity on here. Life’s too short.

why should life long fans just jump ship cos their opinion upsets you? You’re a pussy! Stop crying and just ignore it.

Someone has to remind you, that you haven't got a clue at all. Just lovin Moz sooooo much.
Great! So do I, just different songs then you apparantly ;) But do you like any of his songs of the past couple of years? And do you have any hope for the future of Moz releasing material you may like? Judging from your recent posts you don’t and then I would choose to do other things then visiting a site dedicated to music you don’t like.

exactly, thewlis is the epitome of a troll. It’s pretty sad how some of these supposedly grown adults operate. If they don’t like, then debate or ignore. Don’t spam with pathetic troll ratings.
It's a bloody trench warfare, but a few have to fight it out. Morrissey has lost it completely. Go, tell all the others who are still unsure but didn't like his last couple of albums and his disgusting comments.

Great! So do I, just different songs then you apparantly ;) But do you like any of his songs of the past couple of years? And do you have any hope for the future of Moz releasing material you may like? Judging from your recent posts you don’t and then I would choose to do other things then visiting a site dedicated to music you don’t like.

what’s his opinion on any of that gotta do with you and why do you take it as a personal insult, and get offended on Morrissey’s behalf. Sad sack!!!! Loserrrr!!!!

why should life long fans just jump ship cos their opinion upsets you? You’re a pussy! Stop crying and just ignore it.
Why would your ‘opinion’ upset me? It doesn’t, it just seems that inbred negativity is not good for the soul in the long run. But please continue if you must. Just skip the insulting and offensive language and I’m fine.

Why would your ‘opinion’ upset me? It doesn’t, it just seems that inbred negativity is not good for the soul in the long run. But please continue if you must. Just skip the insulting and offensive language and I’m fine.

i don’t give a f*** what you’re fine with. It ain’t your job to police this forum and try and run people out simply because you don’t agree with them.

Quite by chance I caught The Smith's on the Oxford Road show performing/ miming to Shakespeare's Sister and The Headmaster Ritual earlier....
I turned this off after 3 minutes as I just dont think the voices work well together. In at all tbh. Perhaps I'll persevere but it hasnt caught like other recent Morrissey radio/single releases ahead of albums such as Istanbul and Spent the Day In Bed.
Oh yeh and it all rather drifts into nothingness knowing that Morrissey is a bit of a racist nowadays, regardless of his singing partners.

what’s his opinion on any of that gotta do with you and why do you take it as a personal insult, and get offended on Morrissey’s behalf. Sad sack!!!! Loserrrr!!!!

FFS Ordinarydrunk, you & Frank the Wank need taking outta the kiddy playground & spanking hard. Grow up FFS. :rolleyes:

For someone who is an, alleged, old-school Moz fan you're behaving like a five yr old. Act yr age you tit.

If you're unable to behave yourself here, then just f*** off to the Cliff Richard or Max Bygraves forum with the rest of the old scrotes.

OH. MY.GOD.
That Billy Somg is totally crap. Haven't heard such an miserable song from Mozzer for a
long long time.
My expectations were low...but THAT??

Quite by chance I caught The Smith's on the Oxford Road show performing/ miming to Shakespeare's Sister and The Headmaster Ritual earlier....
I turned this off after 3 minutes as I just dont think the voices work well together. In at all tbh. Perhaps I'll persevere but it hasnt caught like other recent Morrissey radio/single releases ahead of albums such as Istanbul and Spent the Day In Bed.
Oh yeh and it all rather drifts into nothingness knowing that Morrissey is a bit of a racist nowadays, regardless of his singing partners.
Why anyone would have to bring the ‘racist-thing’ into the assessment of a song is beyond me really. You either like it or you don’t.

No justification anywhere, where do you see that? Just seems strange to judge a song in that way. Moz is not a politician but a pop singer.

Why anyone would continually find any possible justification for heinous behaviour is beyond me really.

:gun:I was just wondering how long it would take you to crawl out...you just can't help yourself...so now the whole thing will derail...b'cos of you. :rolleyes:

Again, how can I take you seriously when you rate emotional criticism of the new single as "troll"? You don't seem to be able to bear that people who loved Morrissey for 30 years and more don't agree with his new direction. I now realize that there will be no change unless a miracle happens, but i'm allowed to do this and thank god I'm not the only one who thinks so. I wrote somewhere else that there are some songs since 2010 that are good and maybe out of all songs spanninmg the last 10 years an audible 10-track record might surely arise but again: Can that be the claim? How many people do you think there are who liked him, who don't write here and who have completely turned away from him because they can't do anything with him. Musically and as a lyricist. And what do you do? You basically act like Morrissey himself and try to call critics "trolls". That is so shabby and stupid that you and your kind don't really deserve to deal with them.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom