"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?" release (Jan. 10, 2020); album sleeve revealed?

Some people reporting 'Bobby Don't You Think They Know' is on YouTube now, which would be the first from the forthcoming album.
I was sent this link:

But it isn't working for me. Got 9 views though.
E: Looks like the release date is 10/01/2020, as Anonymous suggested, which is why it is currently available in Australia.

full

UPDATE Jan. 10:

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey drops duet with Motown star Thelma Houston - The List

Excerpt:

Morrissey recruited Grammy-winning Motown star Thelma Houston for the epic duet, who said: "One of the biggest joys for me in this business is getting the opportunity to collaborate with other top artists.

"I love the challenge to see if what I do can work with what they're doing. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

"I think the blend of what Morrissey is singing and what I'm singing really works on 'Bobby'.

"And it was a lot of fun working with M in the studio too!"

The 'Mute Witness' singer's long-time producer, Joe Chicarelli, has teased that the upcoming LP, which is released via BMG on March 20, is "the boldest and most adventurous" record ever recorded by Morrissey.

He added: "I have now produced four studio albums for Morrissey.

"This is his boldest and most adventurous album yet.

"He has pushed the boundaries yet again – both musically and lyrically.

"And once again proving that as a songwriter and singer, he is in his own category. In truth, no one can be Morrissey but ... Morrissey!"

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the album is advertised on Amazon for March 20th with the same shit cover. £19.99 is a bit steep for a single black vinyl. The CD is £9.99. Moz/BMG is having a laugh with the vinyl price. Reckon I'll just listen to it on Spotify. I'm not paying 20 quid for an album.

I've been listening to this song off and on all day and I keep being surprised that Morrissey's and Thelma's different (to me, anyway) singing styles sound so great together. I really like this song and I love both of their voices - Morrissey's deep "I know..." and Thelma's " ...Bobby" at the end... delicious! The variety of different instruments played in the song are so unexpectedly interesting and sound amazing together, and I also learned a lot of new words for drugs (very educational). I love the album cover picture because Morrissey looks genuinely happy and it also shows off his very lovely dimples. The color combination is unusual, but I like it! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the album!

Best review yet - well done!
Yes, the blend of instruments is great.
We get a keyboard solo, a guitar solo, a sax solo!
And I have also learnt some new drugs terms!
Well done Mr Steve P Morrissey, T Houston, his songwriters/musicans and producer.
A good effort all round. 8.5/10

Well now. That’s damn near unlistenable.

Billy, don’t you lose my number... Sally, eat a Salad... Ricky, don’t let them pee in your pablum... Ruby likes the sausage... Toby sleeps in mommy’s basement... Fruit cup love... Vladimir, keep your shoes on... Xavier, Catholic saviour...

f*** me.

How the did a Thelma get mixed up in all of this?

Best review yet - well done!
Yes, the blend of instruments is great.
We get a keyboard solo, a guitar solo, a sax solo!
And I have also learnt some new drugs terms!
Well done Mr Steve P Morrissey, T Houston, his songwriters/musicans and producer.
A good effort all round. 8.5/10
Why not a 10, since you’re giving 8.5 to an overworked, trite ZERO?

Another triumph

11/10

Grammy awards when?

free speech

“The 'Mute Witness' singer's long-time producer, Joe Chicarelli, has teased that the upcoming LP, which is released via BMG on March 20, is "the boldest and most adventurous" record ever recorded by Morrissey.

He added: "I have now produced four studio albums for Morrissey.

"This is his boldest and most adventurous album yet.”

LOL! That’s fantastic, since the last 3 were absolute RUBBISH.

I see the album is advertised on Amazon for March 20th with the same shit cover. £19.99 is a bit steep for a single black vinyl. The CD is £9.99. Moz/BMG is having a laugh with the vinyl price. Reckon I'll just listen to it on Spotify. I'm not paying 20 quid for an album.
You’ll pay with your sanity, just by trying to listen to this crap.

They 100% despise him because they are fully aware that Morrissey is THE OFFICIAL HEAD BOY OF KNOWNOTHINGNESS. Joining empty dot to failed dot year in year out, like the simpleton he is, to arrive continually at nothing. An opportunist clown. Desperate for artistic fame. History will hang him high. Till then the circus freak sings again. Those who know denounce him 100%.
I denounce Morrissey 100% ad infinitum.

Meh, it's all normal bitching. The serious threat to his reputation is over, it's just a case of rebuilding.

Burn with impotent rage, Negative Anons.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom