Bobby or Way Out

Bobby or Way Out, which do you prefer?

• Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know

• Love Is On Its Way Out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Forget California Son. I am looking for real suggestions from the two records previous to that to compare to Bobby or Love. One or two songs per record and no more than two altogether. I believe these two songs are miles above anything on World Peace or High School. I did like Spent The Day In Bed but I don't think it's on the same level.
The reason I'm asking is because I have a feeling that this is going to be his best since Years Of Refusal and might be better than that. So give me two songs that you believe are equal to these and I will listen.

Forget California Son. I am looking for real suggestions from the two records previous to that to compare to Bobby or Love. One or two songs per record and no more than two altogether. I believe these two songs are miles above anything on World Peace or High School. I did like Spent The Day In Bed but I don't think it's on the same level.
The reason I'm asking is because I have a feeling that this is going to be his best since Years Of Refusal and might be better than that. So give me two songs that you believe are equal to these and I will listen.

Istanbul and Art-Hounds.

(I do like Bobby and also Love to a certain extent, but I hope the new record will offer a couple of songs that are even better.)

Last edited:

Staircase At The University: that was really a lovely tune and the outtro was fabulous. It was as good as anything on YATQ for me.

And I hope your feeling will tur out to be right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom