Morrissey Central "BORN SORRY" (August 19, 2020)

The text is dated 17 August.

"BORN SORRY
August 19, 2020

full

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death. I find I must say more - because they keep coming … from all over the world … Israel, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Poland, Italy … communicating, in their way, a whole sense of truth, one that perhaps tells us that there is no reasonable explanation how love comes and goes.
The death of our mothers somehow tend to clear the ground for some form of reconstruction. Although technically past adolescence, this does not apply to me. See, the sea wants to take me, and let that be the boy’s traditional right, for we all have no interest in hanging around in order to be overtaxed, or to be repeatedly bashed about the head by the Idiot Culture that now rules England with an iron rod.
Had my mother been the mother of some politely antiseptic Hell-given pop star, her passing would be known to all and she would light up the New York Film Festival of 2020. But, no.

However, Love is all that matters, and those who resist it are the losers.

Morrissey
17 August 2020"

The whole thing (‘haven scandals’) is an oxymoron. Tax ‘havens’ were set up by the British state for the benefit of the wealthiest British subjects and citizens, as much as anyone else.

They certainly let it go on & participate themselves.

Lots of celebrities got caught - Madonna, Bono, Ant n Dec... All with shell companies & dodgy investments. All capable of saying the moral thing if questioned on the issue.

Poor Moz - forever not organising his feelings for people who didn't like him then & don't like him now.

The scandal part of that sentence may be your clue.
Well that depends on the scandal interest. There are 1000s of people now facing HMRC legal issues because of tax evasion in relation to tax havens and claiming non residence status. Tiny numbers of those make the media. The fact he is mentioning over taxing in a post about his dead mother could suggest he is in a bit of a pickle. If he inherits the house then HMRC will be knocking and challenging his non residency claims

[QUOTE = "little benny, publicación: 1987315871, miembro: 29409"]
"Si te vas a matar
Entonces por el amor de Dios
Solo mátate "

:inseguro::inseguro::inseguro::inseguro:

🎵 En Stevo Falls ...🎵

🇬🇧🔪
[/CITAR]
QUE BOLUDEZ!!!! FLACO PARA LA CHATA!!!!!

The loyal following of whom 80% deserted him completely when he urged everyone to vote for a far-right party (which would lower his multi-millionaire pop star taxes), and explained how he preferred his own race.
Low in High School sales - 25,000
Dog on a Chain - 6,000
thats a very accurate figure you have just pulled out of your arse.eighty percent,get a grip ya belter.

Primary 'shool' children would also have been able to spell 'school' as well as employ capital letters correctly. For you, grammar and spelling is just something that happens to other people, isn't it?
you still going on about this,in the words of FROZEN,LET IT GO.

The whole thing (‘haven scandals’) is an oxymoron. Tax ‘havens’ were set up by the British state for the benefit of the wealthiest British subjects and citizens, as much as anyone else.

Tax havens were set up by the British state.

Really.

And the British state are now hunting those people down is why?

Bank reporting legislation and HMRC “no safe haven” policy since 2019 will give people like Morrissey a headache. So much so he seems to be raising taxation on a grieving post before his mother is buried.

The dilemmas of tax evaders in 2020.

Most of us haven't spent most of their lives famous, í think that's one slight difference.

í know people, other than myself, who expressed an irrational grievance at others lack of grief, especially in those first few weeks of the process, which he is still in.

In lieu of a 'normal' support network and vast circle of friends, Moz has always, it seems to me, used pop fame as a substitute of sorts, in common with many 'stars'.

You take those feelings of anger, add that to Morrissey's niche context, and you get what you get.

í am sorry for your losses, and í hope that the way you dealt with them gave you some succour, just as í hope that the way Morrissey is processing his raw grief gives him sustenance. But í wouldn't be judging anyone at this stage in the game.

Also it's sometimes hard to believe that the world goes on & isn't as desolate as you are.

Who gets noticed & who doesn't is down to timing & circumstance.

Which celebrity said 'I'd hate to die now, I'd only get a paragraph'??? Or something like that. In the 70s. Either after Bolan died or it was Bolan. ???

You still writing like you mash the keyboard with your fists and hope for the best?
you didnt have a comeback so you reverted to type,ya mongrel.

They certainly let it go on & participate themselves.

Lots of celebrities got caught - Madonna, Bono, Ant n Dec... All with shell companies & dodgy investments. All capable of saying the moral thing if questioned on the issue.

Poor Moz - forever not organising his feelings for people who didn't like him then & don't like him now.

And forever protecting himself from fanatics who put him on a pedestal

You never have a comeback so you never stray from your type, you illiterate, doaty dobber.
wow you are on fire now,its took you a bit of time to get warmed up but your nearly there.your not scottish so dont use the word dobber,or as we write it dawber.you wll be saying gallus next.

wow you are on fire now,its took you a bit of time to get warmed up but your nearly there.your not scottish so dont use the word dobber,or as we write it dawber.you wll be saying gallus next.
Awa' an' boil yer heid, yer scabby roaster.

Awa' an' boil yer heid, yer scabby roaster.
haha you have made the mistake that most people make especially the english and those from other shores,the correct saying is, away and bile yer heid.nobody says awa anymore.

haha you have made the mistake that most people make especially the english and those from other shores,the correct saying is, away and bile yer heid.nobody says awa anymore.
Come aheid, yer bas. (And that's it. I'm completely out of Scottish taunts now.)

Come aheid, yer bas. (And that's it. I'm completely out of Scottish taunts now.)
come ahead ya bass,not heard that in years,its a polite way of saying you are f.,.,.,. gettin it.

Why don't you continue this in the pigsty, this thread is about

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death.

Why don't you continue this in the pigsty, this thread is about

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death.
I think we're finished now.

The text is dated 17 August.

"BORN SORRY
August 19, 2020

full

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death. I find I must say more - because they keep coming … from all over the world … Israel, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Poland, Italy … communicating, in their way, a whole sense of truth, one that perhaps tells us that there is no reasonable explanation how love comes and goes.
The death of our mothers somehow tend to clear the ground for some form of reconstruction. Although technically past adolescence, this does not apply to me. See, the sea wants to take me, and let that be the boy’s traditional right, for we all have no interest in hanging around in order to be overtaxed, or to be repeatedly bashed about the head by the Idiot Culture that now rules England with an iron rod.
Had my mother been the mother of some politely antiseptic Hell-given pop star, her passing would be known to all and she would light up the New York Film Festival of 2020. But, no.

However, Love is all that matters, and those who resist it are the losers.

Morrissey
17 August 2020"

“Angel, Angel, down we go together...”

Back
Top Bottom