Boycott Morrissey Concert Until He Lifts the Ban on David

Being the first person I've encountered on this forum, I'd assume you were a troll if it wasn't for your post count

Being the first person I've encountered on this forum, I'd assume you were a troll if it wasn't for your post count

My post count does not prove anything. I may very well be a troll.

Some say yes, some say no.

Personally, I don't care. It's just a word, it means nothing except to the milquetoast types, who I'm not concerned with anyway.

Well I'd hope that a troll would be weeded out and banned before they could make so many posts (no not David) is what I'm saying.
It means somebody primarily over the internet who does something purposefully to annoy and get a rise out of others, it does have a clear meaning.

Anyway lets stop derailing this thread.

Well I'd hope that a troll would be weeded out and banned before they could make so many posts (no not David) is what I'm saying.
It means somebody primarily over the internet who does something purposefully to annoy and get a rise out of others, it does have a clear meaning.

Anyway lets stop derailing this thread.

Right...because to do otherwise would be to further embarrass yourself.

No I'd hope no one would be insecure enough to actually get embarrassed about any post on an internet forum.
I just don't think anyone else is going to find this inane, confrontational conversation as interesting as you seem to

Why real Morrissey fans should boycott Morrissey-solo.

im sorry to say but its time to GET OFF THE STAGE!

crazy old coot bites the hand that feeds....you would have been long forgotten if it wasn't for David Tseng's dedication to you all these years....you silly old man!

This is a recent post from a "fan" about Morrissey's recent ban of David Tseng from all his concerts.

If you really love Morrissey, leave this site. There is more hate here than anything else.

Judging from this http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/115594-Anonymous-posting, David Tseng clearly doesn't care what people write. It's all to easy to be cruel and hideous if your identity is hidden. Why do you think LittleGossip and similar sites cause so much controversy?

DO WHAT MORRISSEY WANTS AND LEAVE THIS WEBSITE FOR GOOD.

I, for one, am. I am a real fan and this is not a fan site. I'll take my admiration elsewhere.

Re: Why real Morrissey fans should boycott Morrissey-solo.

I try to make my decisions based on what I want, not what some singer wants. You're probably a vegetarian because Morrissey wants you to be one.

This is a recent post from a "fan" about Morrissey's recent ban of David Tseng from all his concerts.

If you really love Morrissey, leave this site. There is more hate here than anything else.

Judging from this http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/115594-Anonymous-posting, David Tseng clearly doesn't care what people write. It's all to easy to be cruel and hideous if your identity is hidden. Why do you think LittleGossip and similar sites cause so much controversy?

I, for one, am. I am a real fan and this is not a fan site. I'll take my admiration elsewhere.

Who the f*** are you - or anyone else for that matter - to determine what a "real" fan is? I'll go where I please.

I love it when people throw around the term "real fan."

"Do what Morrissey wants". Who is he, God?

I'm surprised you've found time to post on here, with you poking pins into your voodoo doll of Mike Joyce and watching James Dean movies, tbf.

I'm surprised you've found time to post on here, with you poking pins into your voodoo doll of Mike Joyce and watching James Dean movies, tbf.

Probably still brings flowers to concerts too.

Yeah, and a hearing-aid, obviously!! He's hardcore, I think we should all do as he says.

I have to say, I find David Tseng's reluctance to stop anonymous posting absolutely bizarre in the extreme; just comes accross as stubborn and is if he's almost revelling in the situation. There is absolutely no reason to allow it.

David's already said why he's kept/keeping anon.

I think he should make the main forum members-only, though. And have it where profiles need to be pre-approved before someone can post, because there's so many irritating new members on here.

David's already said why he's kept/keeping anon.

I think he should make the main forum members-only, though. And have it where profiles need to be pre-approved before someone can post, because there's so many irritating new members on here.

Yep, i'm aware of David's contentions, but I simply disagree, and certainly don't think they justify exacerbating this situation further; most forums require people to register in order to post. If someone can't be arsed to register in order to post, their input should not be considered valuable.

Does anyone even know if Moz has a problem with the anons? Only Boz seems to have ever mentioned it.

Does anyone even know if Moz has a problem with the anons? Only Boz seems to have ever mentioned it.

Anons are often the posters who post the shite and begin the streams of negativity. Their are people who, for whatever strange reason, post on sites of bands/artists who they dislike/hate; it's odd behaviour, but it's a common phenomenon. Stop anon posting and you get rid of at least half of those straight away.

Anons are often the posters who post the shite and begin the streams of negativity. Their are people who, for whatever strange reason, post on sites of bands/artists who they dislike/hate; it's odd behaviour, but it's a common phenomenon. Stop anon posting and you get rid of at least half of those straight away.

How is “jm26” less anonymous than posting with the anonymous option? Unless we all start using our real names with our passport picture as our avatar then it’s silly to say get rid of anons. How is a post by “born in 1975” stating he doesn’t think the new songs are not up to par any less "poisonous" than an anonymous post? They’re both anonymous opinions. Besides, Moz or his people haven’t specifically said it’s the anonymous posts they disagree with.

Tags
boycott morrissey-solo
Back
Top Bottom