Boz Boorer: New Solo Album Due Out September

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
From Boz's latest MySpace blog entry, posted today:

"I have a solo album coming out in September called ' Miss Pearl' so I have been busy sorting out the promotion and sleeve etc. for that. I have posted up 2 of the songs on my myspace so you can get a feeling for the general vibe, it's actually a compilation of work I have done over the last few years, recently I was clearing some stuff out in the studio when I came across a box of records, it was the 'My Wild Life' 10'' LP and I realised I hadn't put a solo record out for some years!"

Full blog entry here:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=13851166&blogID=407279721

Boz Posted a Blog

This is from his Myspace

Hi all, time for an update. Just back from rehearsing in LA in preparation for the Ireland and London shows. I have a busy weekend driving down to Bournemouth University to pick up Billie's stuff as she's finished for the summer, then sorting out all my equipment to send to the trucking company before flying out to Ireland. I have a solo album coming out in September called ' Miss Pearl' so I have been busy sorting out the promotion and sleeve etc. for that. I have posted up 2 of the songs on my myspace so you can get a feeling for the general vibe, it's actually a compilation of work I have done over the last few years, recently I was clearing some stuff out in the studio when I came across a box of records, it was the 'My Wild Life' 10'' LP and I realised I hadn't put a solo record out for some years! During the breaks I am hopefully going to get out to the mountains of Portugal.

Re: Boz Posted a Blog

Maybe this should be moved to other music. Just a thought.

hey, i'm going to portugal in over a week. maybe i can crash at Boz's pad. that would be SO AWESOME!

(yes, wishful thinking)

Hmmm, Boz doesn't have to tell us where actually he is.

I agree, but if Boz does tell us that he was in LA rehearsing, it is a fair bet to assume Morrissey was there too:confused:

Jukebox Jury

When he says "just back" it doesn't mean he's just back that minute. The amount of times a year he posts on his myspace page "just back" could mean three weeks ago!

Hopefully Boz won't go on a own tour since both his and Mozzer's album will be released in September...

Tags
boz
Back
Top Bottom