Brentwood Leisure Centre 03/11/09 added

Re: Brentwood Centre 03/11/09 added

:lbf:
Dim-ass me saw this and thought why are g&t selling tickets for a Brentwood, Los Angeles show?
WTF? Essex? Come on Moz, you can squeeze in a wee Scotch Halloween gig, cantcha? I'm not fussy, even Greenock would do. ;)

Dim-ass me saw this and thought why are g&t selling tickets for a Brentwood, Los Angeles show?
WTF? Essex? Come on Moz, you can squeeze in a wee Scotch Halloween gig, cantcha? I'm not fussy, even Greenock would do. ;)
Absolutely!
Don't we normally get Edinburgh at this time of year?

Greenock would most definately do as that's where I live, but not on Halloween as I'll be living it up in Sheffield. :guitar:

i think the 9th of november would be a clever date :thumb: for glasgow

though as was stated he normally alternates between glasgow and edinburgh
Yes Glasgow preferably of course! Man, I hate that Corn Exchange...

Yeah 9th is good for me - suit everyone else?;)

After the last two visits how could he possibly play anywhere other than Barrowland ? They were the best gigs on the tour.

Got my tickets for this :)

Has anyone got a ticket that states it is standing? I can't work out if it is all seated or not.

Has anyone found a more detailed seating plan of this venue yet?

You see, on the day they were released, I bought a ticket myself but also got my dad on the net just in case I missed out... so now I have two tickets and I'm trying to work out which is the better seat. Can anyone help???

The ticketmaster ticket is: FLAT row G

The seeticket is: STL row C

Any help would be appreciated....:)

Has anyone found a more detailed seating plan of this venue yet?

You see, on the day they were released, I bought a ticket myself but also got my dad on the net just in case I missed out... so now I have two tickets and I'm trying to work out which is the better seat. Can anyone help???

The ticketmaster ticket is: FLAT row G

The seeticket is: STL row C

Any help would be appreciated....:)

Flat is the stalls ( i hope!) and i assume "STL" will be stalls as well. It's really confusing though, ticket master's seating plan should name the seats the same as thier tickets.

Back
Top Bottom