British doctor (GP) goes on hunger strike to protest lockdown, quotes and mentions Moz/Smiths

He implied he himself can't sing, and won't sing a Morrissey song (in protest) because he doesn't want to be compared to Morrissey, who can sing.

Yes the whole covid-19 thing is suspect.

bit of grandstanding by the doc in this instance.how will one of his terminally ill patients feel when they want to live but the doctor is putting his life on the line by refusing to eat.i certainly wouldnt be taking any advice from him in the future.

Says lockdown has killed more than covid19, says it was done with no empathy or decency, and says the politicians need to pay the price. Worth reading.
Describes himself as a "GP and Smith's fan," says he will please the press in Belgium.

bit of grandstanding by the doc in this instance.how will one of his terminally ill patients feel when they want to live but the doctor is putting his life on the line by refusing to eat.i certainly wouldnt be taking any advice from him in the future.
If you read it he says hes resigning his licence to practise medicine.

Hes cancelling his license to practise medicine! How can that be grandstabding!? He is ending his career!

Hes cancelling his license to practise medicine! How can that be grandstabding!? He is ending his career!
well there wasnt a link to this 5 minutes ago,just a clickbait headline.

Carry On Doctor !!!!

VIVA MOZ !!!!

:tiphat:

Maybe another doctor will treat his patients. There is more than one doctor in the UK

Back
Top Bottom