Morrissey Central British Pub and Image of Our Times (April 21, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
So let's recap this stellar week: Morrissey is exposed as a hypocrite for wearing a wool garment at the exact same time he was telling others not to, he is lauded by an overt white-supremacist as the future of 'nationalist' music, and he wishes the queen dead on her birthday.

He's yours. Take him.

Why thank you! Such a relief to have your permission to carry on enjoying Morrissey, as I have been doing since 1983.

Is there some kind of award for the world's worst "celebrity" website? Because Morrissey Central would smash that award every year.

My favourite Smiths album but nasty photoshop meme sentiment. I'm not particularly a royalist but Moz is a bottom feeder here.
who says M had anything to do with it.
one thing everyone has forgotten from the interview when all the racist bullplop started is that M has been invited to the palace three times,i would assume its Charles whos doing the inviting,he also said if he was asked again he would attend.

pubs shut 20th march,remember it well.
the downside is im usually on here.

You actually think he wishes the Queen dead? So by your calculations he's wanted the Queen dead since 1985.

Like he meant in 1985 the Royal family is obsolete and irrelevant. Even more so now that the country cannot afford to keep paying these glorified babysitters. It's a metaphor, not a death wish for god's sake.

Glad you're enjoying the new album though. So am I.

what business is the U.K. or anything, of yours? You’ve been to a handful of Morrissey concerts, and one of them, made a fool of yourself.
Stick to Kylie and Jason whilst driving your yewt.

i dont care about any message implied or otherwise, that photoshop is crap

Sam has caught onto the fact that the Queen wore green when she addressed the nation (as they say!). In so doing allowing green screen manipulation. Everyone has been doing it, for weeks!

Best nephew on the payroll. It’s shit Morrissey. You’ve dragged down your personal ratings with your gob. The nephew has sullen your art with his lack of originality and talent.

Once so great. Now an embarrassment.

Can somebody explain what the "British pub" photo is supposed to mean? It seems to just be a photo of somebody's monitor displaying a song from the new album being played.

Can somebody explain what the "British pub" photo is supposed to mean? It seems to just be a photo of somebody's monitor displaying a song from the new album being played.

At first I thought it meant our lounges are the pubs that we are locked in during lockdown.

Then I thought, who the f*** cares. It's only some bullshit posted on Morrissey's site.

The Queen image is just desperate attention seeking.

Of all the things that site could be used for...

It's an Internet jukebox screen. Sort of like having Spotify connected to the pub's speaker system. Question is why anyone thought it would be an interesting image to share with the world.

It's an Internet jukebox screen. Sort of like having Spotify connected to the pub's speaker system. Question is why anyone thought it would be an interesting image to share with the world.
But that's an Apple Airplay symbol at the bottom, isn't it? Could it just be a screenshot of iTunes?

But that's an Apple Airplay symbol at the bottom, isn't it? Could it just be a screenshot of iTunes?
Oh. Maybe, dunno. Do they have jukeboxes that use iTunes? Did somebody see Morrissey's face on a tablet and think 'hold the front page'?

I believe what it's saying is: Sam has just got online, seen what the 'superfan' clique were passing around a week ago and used it as a post today on her birthday to be edgy.
Regards,
FWD.
So Sam is back... I thought Valerie Pearson was doing fine at Central, didn't you?
However, I think it would be difficult for Morrissey to fire his own nephew. In doing so he'd create a huge family problem.

So let's recap this stellar week: Morrissey is exposed as a hypocrite for wearing a wool garment at the exact same time he was telling others not to, he is lauded by an overt white-supremacist as the future of 'nationalist' music, and he wishes the queen dead on her birthday.

He's yours. Take him.
Does that mean that you are now fecking off to oblivion?! If so, great work, Moz - carry on!

Morrissey The Coronavirus Edgelord....falls flat on his face, arse over tit, yet again...does this c*** even pay personal taxes in the UK? If not, what the fcUK is he doing even commenting on The Royals? Is he going to donate all his money to charideez when he croaks from Coronavirus? Or leave it to his mewling sprawl-brat pack family? If not the former, then he'll be exposed as just another fake-arse chancer who postured as misanthrope when he was really just another clueless Manc music entrepreneur on the make who got lucky with his fake take on a vast tableaux of racial art from Plath to Cocteau and all points between. Morrissey has always been about Money: what is f***ing hilarious now is that his retinue of arse-lickers and sychophants are now a danger to him: picture him in paranoid isolation in Alderley Edge with Joy Division's song of that name tormenting him with the sound of genuine authenticity as he watches his 'portfolio' go up in smoke from a more luxurious box-bedroom but the same squalid hutch of the mind. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fcUKwit..picture him washing his own smalls in mute fear of room service delivering the Virus...even if the room service drones are best friends on the payroll or blood relatives...that mad auld bint Madonna was ranting and raving nekkid in her bath-tub about SARSCoV2 being the 'great equalizer'. Is it bollocks. Much easier to self-isolate in a huge mansion in Cascais or Wilmslow than in a tenement block in Wythenshawe or Chelmsley Wood. What this virus-crisis has already done is destroy the very notion of 'celebrity', whether the old skool Royals or the new pop aristocrat 'celebrity' fake Royals whether A, B, C or Zee list like Morrissey...all utterly irrelevant in this morbid interregnum as we move to accepting the hegemony of this Virus bar/pending a vaccine... And that collapse of 'celebrity' is good because: There is a crack, a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in". I saw bigger *stars* walking the dark streets of Small Heath than I ever did on the big screen...

Could some kind soul please summarise this claptrap using Standard English? I might be on lock down, but life is too short to read Brummie's nonsense. Has he learned to spell yet?

I'm not a royalist. I'm Irish and don't care one way or the other about the 'Royal' family. But to me the whole 'Queen Is Dead' thing is a bit played out and old at this stage. It's a bit Sex Pistols, punk, anarchy in the UK etc. etc.
The albums (The Smiths + Sex Pistols) will always be great and a pleasure to listen to. But there's no need to target a 94 year old woman on her birthday. Maybe he's trying to be funny and it's not just an attention grabbing stunt.

Love our Queen.
Morrissey is 100% vile
History will hang him high.

What a horrible picture of Morrissey.
Nightmarish face.
Like a sick psycho.
Like a terrifying ventriloquist dummy.
But then, Morrissey can no way be seen as nice ever again

He sees no point in being nice, remember?

He's yours. Take him.
We will. Go away now

Or what? Who the f*** are you? Same keyboard warrior drivel with every post. Why not take your own advice and kick rocks, Shitstain? Don’t trip over your clown-shows on the way out the door. ;)
My, you sound like a tough nut...on a Morrissey dedicated website. Posting anonymously. A real hard case. Better keep on the right side of you, I think.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom