Brixton 19 July

Re: Brixton

Congrats on the shirt! Me and my mate got a PAIR of drumsticks and a setlist at Troxy. Tonight I got a handshake :D :D

I can't sleep :D

Is it on ebay yet?

Link please if and when:thumb:

I didn't get a handshake(too little) but I wore his shirt!!!!!!
A great gig. The security were the BEST so far, they told people to move back and guess what............people did!
we met some nice people during the night too

Hello Lainey, pleasure to meet you last night. Closest I have gotten to the great man. (Yet the more he ignores me...) He's becoming greater the more I see him!

If you want corroboration over the authenticity of the shirt, contact me off list and I will give you my EBay identity. Got lots of cred'. You can quote my id on your write up? Glad we got pixx. Morrissey fans are so sincere. Mr Virgil will be around ours tomorrow & getting all loved up n groovy. (Sounds great that doesn't it - he's only getting a cuppa & a smile...) He has the pictures anyhow.

It kind of gets serious about Morrissey, doesnt it? Good to meet Miss Elaine too. We recognized each other from a past life. x

What time guys did the Brixton gig end? As I have to get down to chiswick as my Dad is picking me after the show. Obviously will be getting the tube. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom